4 Months Later (September)

"What do you even do when you're home all day" Gerard laid down on his bed as Alex sighed. "I don't know. You practically done everything. I guess, be depressed in next on the list" Alex giggled as Gerard just rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Been there, done that"

"Well, look on the bright side. You're not in jail, just on house arrest. Besides, all you have is a month until you can go fuck your boyfriend" Alex scoffed, showing his very optimistic side. 

"Ugh, this month is gonna take forever. God, now I'm just remembering the look on his face five months ago. It was horrible. He was crying so fucking much-" He stopped himself, rubbing his eyes as he thought about that horrid moment. "No offence, man.. but you did put this whole thing on yourself-"

"-Excuse me, but that fucking kid at school reported us. The kid with the afro... uh, R-Ray? Anyway, he was Frank's ex-friend so to get back at him, he hacked into his audio system and recorded us. You possibly didn't hear all of this shit on the news?... Smart son of a bitch..." Gerard fumed, stuffing his face in his pillow. 

"God damn, he's an asshole" Alex said as Gerard turned into fetal position. "No shit" He mumbled. 

"God, why does everything seem so boring!?" Gerard punched the mattress. Alex hummed, thinking. Thinking about what he could do to cheer his friend up a bit. "..Got it!" Alex said, rather too loud as he startled Gerard. He stood up and grabbed his phone along with Gerard's car keys. "Where are you going?" He asked, propping himself up on his elbows. "Just stay here. I'll be back in a minute"

~~~

After about 5 minutes, Gerard heard a knock on the front door. "About fucking time. Where were you?" He asked, opening the door to find his friend with a plastic bag full of different coloured items. "I went to the store" Alex placed the bag down on the kitchen counter. "So, I got a shitload of snacks and... this..." Alex grabbed a box from the bag. The box was black and shiny, and there was a picture of a woman with bright red hair on the front of the packaging along with a bunch of writing at the sides. 

"Red hair dye... seriously?" Gerard crossed his arms, seeming not to excited about the product. "Oh, c'mon man. You need a change from your dark locks" Alex said, dragging his friend to the bathroom. "Why am I even agreeing to this-... W-What if it turns out horrible?" Gerard asked, being seated down on the stool in the bathroom by his friend. 

"Well, thank fucking god that you're attractive" 

~~~

"A few more seconds..." Alex stuck his tongue out, washing out red hair dye from Gerard's hair. "Okay, look at me" He said. The other boy sighed and looked up at Alex, seeing his face light up. "You look... beautiful" His eyes widened to the wet red mess on top of Gerard's head. "I have created a sexy little motherfucker" 

"Shut up..." Gerard laughed, looking in the mirror as he smiled. "When you see him in a month, he's gonna be all over you" Alex smiled, patting the other boy's shoulder. 

(sorry short chapter. next one's better)