-2 days after-

"Who could tell me the answer to number five?" Gerard looked at the class, eyeing each student's tired and confused faces. Bob raised up his hand yet again, receiving a sigh from Gerard even though he pointed to him either way. "Yes, Bob" 

"It's A" He said ever so smug with a smirk on his face. Gerard nodded and wrote down the answer on the board. In this situation, Frank was just daydreaming by his desk again. He scribbled down doodles on his notebook and drew on his hand with a black pen -even though they weren't allowed to-. 

"Frank?" Gerard suddenly called out as Frank fluttered his eyes. "Y-Yeah?" Frank asked, rubbing his eyes as Gerard tried to contain himself from yelling at the poor kid for not paying attention during the lesson for the hundredth time. "Would you want to answer number six for me?" He asked, walking over to the boy at the desk. 

Frank shivered. It reminded him about the phrase Gerard said in the dream. 'Cum for me'. He even said it in the same tone. 

"Uh... Is it... um, D-D?" Frank stuttered, his face turning slightly red as he started to feel a slight tightness in his pants. "Correct" Gerard smirked at the young boy before turning to the board to write down the letter. He took the tip of the marker away from the board and looked at the answers written down. Sticking the end of it in his mouth -as if it were a cigarette- he took of his coat and placed it down onto the desk, retrieving the marker back from in between his lips. 

Frank looked up, seeing Gerard with one less item of clothing on him. He scanned his body, liking the fact that you could see the paleness of his skin from under his see-through dress shirt, or how his ass looked perfect in the black jeans he decided to wear that day instead of his fancy dress pants. And when he rolled up his sleeves... his slightly veiny lower arm just looked so hot. Like it could choke someone. Fuck, it just made him harder. 

Suddenly the bell rang, making Frank get out of his thoughts for a few minutes. "Go to your next class" Gerard mumbled as he went over to his desk and skimmed through a few pages of the 'teacher's textbook'. 

"Frank, tell the others that I left the pages for your homework down on the board, okay?" Gerard said, grabbing the textbook in his hand as he walked over to the board again. "Yeah, sure" Frank mumbled, still semi-hard from all of that. 

Gerard wrote down the textbook name, page, and exercise down on the whiteboard at the bottom left hand corner with Frank just staring at the absolutely beautiful man in front of him. He swore that he would actually pass off as being a Calvin Klein modal. 

"Are you gonna stare at me or go to your next class, Iero?" Gerard walked to his desk, placing everything down. "I would rather stare at you than have my math teacher complain about literally nothing, to be honest" Frank bit down on his lower lip, suppressing a smirk. "How flattering" Gerard went up to Frank with a smile. "Could I come over today?" The shorter boy asked. 

"Come after eight if you really want to. Mikey would be asleep by then" Gerard stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Okay... you still don't talk to him?" Frank asked as Gerard sighed. 

"Not really. After the argument we've had, we didn't really give a shit about each other after that" Gerard spoke. Frank smiled and grabbed Gerard's tie, pulling on it until their lips met. They pecked each others lips quite quickly before Gerard looked down at Frank's hand covered in black ink. "Wash your hands. Don't want to get in trouble, do you?" Gerard lastly said, kissing the right side of Frank's jawline, making the younger boy smile widely to himself. 

~~~~~~~

Frank knocked on Gerard's door, hearing footsteps approach him after a few seconds. "Hey" Gerard smiled as he let Frank in. "You're brother's asleep?" Frank suddenly whispered, being the curious little bitch he was.