A few months later

"Alright, the assignment is due for next week and you can come over to my desk to collect your work. Remember that the half-yearly exams are coming up so study. Class dismissed" Mr. Way said once he finished erasing the whiteboard. The bell rang and everyone stood up, going to his desk to collect their corrected homework. 

Frank, Ray and Bob walked up to the papers once everyone was gone and tried to find their worksheet. Once they found it, they walked out of class and down the hallway. "Sweet, I got an A" Ray smiled down at his paper. "I got a B minus" Bob said. They both looked at Frank who eyed his paper with a worried expression. "Frank? How much did you get?" Ray asked as Frank looked back up at his friends. 

"I got a... F" Frank said, sounding defeated. He had never gotten an F in about three years. It was quite worrying to him. "It's okay, man" Ray said, patting his shorter friend's shoulder for support. "Yeah, it's just a stupid letter anyway" Bob said as Frank just sighed. "To my parents it's not... Look, go for lunch and I'll meet up with you guys later" Frank said as Ray and Bob looked at each other with a confused eyebrow raise. 

"Why?" Ray said, eyeing Frank again. "Just go. I have to try and get my grade up" Frank slightly smirked as he left. "Frank-"

"-just go" Frank stopped Ray as he started walking to his class again. "I swear, he's going to do something to Mr. Way, he's gonna be in deep trouble" Bob said as Ray shrugged and turned to the stairs to go to lunch. 

Frank walked up to his classroom, knocking on the door before opening it. "What do you want, Frank? You're not supposed to be in class" Gerard said, sounding very annoyed as he placed his book in his case. "I know but...Umm.. Mr. Way, could I talk to you for a bit?" Frank asked, making Gerard sigh. 

"Make it quick, Iero. I have supervision in the hallway" Gerard crossed his arms as Frank walked in front of him. "Well.. umm, I'm always getting F's and D's in Drama. What am I doing wrong? I don't get it" Frank asked as Gerard looked up at him. "You're not understanding the plot. And don't even get me started on your arguments. They're crap. Even though you write in fancy English, you're not showing evidence from the script.. and without evidence, you don't have a solid argument when talking about why Macbeth killed Duncan" Gerard looked back down at the desk, placing more of his stuff in his bag. 

Frank sighed. "..Because Macbeth wanted to be king and if Duncan was already on the throne then he would have no choice but to kill him..." He mumbled as Gerard nodded.

"Bingo" Gerard said as he closed his case. "Mr. Way, I have to pass this class or my parents will kill me. I need private lessons" He continued, turning a light shade of pink. 

He always liked Mr. Way and the looks he gives him but when asking for private lessons with the teacher he had a mild crush on, oceans of thoughts went through his mind of what could possibly happen.  

"Frank, It's not my problem. Besides I don't even do private lessons. Find some old English teacher who thinks a whiteboard is the same thing as a chalkboard and ask her for tutoring" Gerard said, throwing his case over his shoulder. "Mr. Way, please-" 

"-For the last time, Iero. No" Gerard walked to the door, grabbing it's handle only to be stopped by Frank's hand grabbing his wrist. 

"I-I'll do anything.. a-and my parents will pay you for every lesson" Frank somehow managed to get out. He really wanted this. I mean, he is his crush after all and would do anything to be near him for just one more minute. 

Gerard stopped. Thinking about the word 'money' mostly before he came to a conclusion. "Fine" Gerard mumbled as he got out a piece of paper and a pen.