Sunday, 
9:37 AM 

Gerard's eyes slowly opened as the sun beamed through his window. He groaned, having no memory of the night before but definitely having a feeling of what happened. He felt terrible. Woke up with a horrific headache along with a twisting and turning stomach. He grunted throwing his head back onto the pillow, not feeling like waking up at all. 

He looked up at the ceiling, suddenly noticing that there was another source of heat in his arm. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down to notice his student, wrapped around his torso with hickeys all over his neck, slightly snoring on his chest. "Oh shit..." Gerard reddened, quickly taking his arm away from around Frank. He managed to escape from the younger boy's grasp, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, still feeling his head pounding from the giant headache. 

He sighed, trying hard to remember what happened the day before. He thought it had something to do with drinks, Alex and Frank. Other than that, he was blank.

He stood up, trying to steady his balance. Once he saw all of their clothes scattered around the room, he knew he had probably done something that might get him in prison for sure. He cursed to himself, worry on his face as he tried to walk over to the living room. He ran over to the spare bedroom Mikey was in, only for him to open the door and find nothing and no one other than messy sheets on the mattress.

"Fuck.." He cursed again, making a pact with himself to never get a hangover this bad again. That's when he started to feel his stomach churn. He quickly ran over to the bathroom as he knelt down and threw up into the toilet. He spilt his guts out -literally- and it wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world to be honest. He coughed once he was done, tasting the strong and sour taste of his own stomach acid on his tongue. 

He stood up again, rubbing his eyes a though to imagine this was all a dream, and walked over to the sink, washing his mouth out. 

He went back in his room, stopping at the bed were Frank was peacefully sleeping in. A smile threatened to creep on his cracked lips before he realised exactly what might've happened. He was a terrible person for taking advantage of an innocent, young teenager like him. He felt this guilt in him that he couldn't do anything about it. 

He felt like shit. 

Gerard sighed, trying to get the thought out of his head for a bit as he grabbed his cigarettes and a lighter, giving Frank one more glance before going off to Mikey's spare bedroom. The spare room came with a balcony which overlooked the private area his apartment was in, seeing the small garden and parked cars out front. He stepped out on the balcony and opened the packet of camels, sticking one tube of tobacco in between his lips before lighting it up with his cigarette. 

He always knew that the whole block was either out with their family or at church on a Sunday morning so he had time to have a smoke in just his underwear without anyone yelling at him that it's bad for the environment -which he released that in 4th grade but just didn't give a shit-.

He leaned on the railing, blowing out smoke as he just reflected on the whole situation, sighing out of frustration of being the asshole he thinks he is. Who in the right mind would even get drunk then go to minor and take advantage of him. He sniffled, pushing his greasy and messy hair back, just taking in the silence that there was. 

"Morning..." He heard a soft voice from behind him. He didn't respond. He just stuck the cigarette back in his mouth and looked ahead, not wanting to face the under-aged guy he probably fucked last night. Frank walked over to Gerard, leaning over the railing as well, sighing as he looked over at him. 

"You wanna talk...?" Frank mumbled, playing with his fingers. Gerard shrugged, still not opening his mouth to speak. He just simply didn't want to unless he really had to. "Is that shrug a no or a maybe?" Frank slightly giggled, trying to make light of the situation. "Maybe...." Gerard's hoarse voice mumbled, exhaling smoke again. 

"...I-If you're wondering, Mikey left for a jog. He said he won't be back in a couple of hours... he sent you a text" Frank smiled softly as Gerard just sighed deeply. 

"I fucked up" Gerard mumbled again as he tried to come to terms with the fact that he did something wrong. "What do you mean?-"

"-Frank, you know what I mean. I got drunk and we had sex... And I took your virginity like the fucking asshole I am" Gerard raised his voice a bit, actually mad at himself rather than sad. "I wouldn't call it sex" Frank suddenly said, hesitant to place a hand on Gerard's shoulder in fear that he would get angrier and probably do something worse. 

Gerard finally looked at Frank with furrowed eyebrows. "You just, uh... jerked me off right before we went to bed" Frank blushed, biting down on his lower lip out of embarrassment for some reason. Gerard looked back at the scenery in front of him, scoffing and shaking his head a bit. "I'm sorry... if I forced myself on you. I mean, you probably didn't even want me to give you a handjob-" Gerard said, slightly licking the cigarette paper in his mouth. 

"-Don't be sorry. I didn't mind.... Actually, I was.. turned on.. a lot by what you were doing. Hekk, I, myself,  shoved your whole hand down my underwear" Frank scoffed, looking up at the sky. "I was desperate and if anything, I took advantage of you. I couldn't help myself" Frank confessed as Gerard started giggled. "What so funny, Way?.." He smiled, turning back to Gerard. 

"Nothing. I just find it hard to believe that you would get turned on by someone like me" Gerard smiled, taking the cigarette out of his mouth. "Who wouldn't, honestly... You're amazing-" 

"-I'm a mess... An addict, an asshole..." The taller boy said, feeling Frank playfully punch his arm. "Hey! You're awesome and you're not an asshole" Frank whispered the last word of that sentence. "What was that, Iero? Didn't hear you" Gerard smirked, teasing the younger boy to cuss out aloud. 

"You're not an asshole! Happy?" Frank laughed turning to the elder boy. "Very" Gerard did the same as their eyes met. They smiled before attaching their lips together.