"Don't give him too much trouble, Frankie" His mother yelled out from the car once she dropped him off at Gerard's house. "Yeah, see ya" Frank smiled back at the middle-aged woman and waved. When she drove off, Frank took a deep breath in and out, walking into the building and going up the stairs until he stopped at Gerard's apartment. 

He knocked on the door and waited quietly. Right now he was about to meet Gerard's brother. He didn't know whether it was gonna be awkward or not. Or maybe he would suspect something was up between them. Maybe he could see that Frank looked a bit too young. Though he shook those thoughts out of his head when the door opened to reveal his 'boyfriend'.

"Get in" Gerard said, stepping aside as Frank walked in, nearly tripping over his own feet which just made Gerard scoff. "Mikey's coming over in a few minutes. He went to the store to get some things" Gerard closed the door back up. 

"Okay" Frank sat down on the couch as he smiled. "We need to go over some things though"

"Hit me"

"If he asks, you're twenty years old, we met at a local coffee shop and we've been together for a week" Gerard paced around the room, catching Frank's attention with the sound of his footsteps. 

"That's boring though. What if we met online and we've been together for a few months" Frank bit his lip, just imagining a world where that actually happened. 

"Frank, we're sticking to my plan-" Gerard got cut off by the door swinging open as Mikey walked in, carrying two paper bags full of food. "Don't fuck this up" Gerard whispered into Frank's ear, receiving a nod and a smile before walking over to his brother. 

"Jesus fuck, man. The lady at the register took so fucking long with all this shit-" Mikey shut himself up once he saw the black haired boy on the couch in front of him. "Gee, who's this?" Mikey said, looking at his brother with furrowed eyebrows. "Umm... This is Frank. H-He's my boyfriend" Gerard stuttered as Frank waved slightly and grinned. 

If he had to see Mikey on the streets, he would definitely know it's Gerard's brother. They looked so much alike it was impressive. They had the same eyes, eyebrow shape, lips, even nose. Mikey just looked like the innocent version of Gerard, even though he used as much foul language as the older man. 

Frank stood up walking over to the two boys. "Frank, this is Mikey" He said as they both shook hands. "You never told me you had a boyfriend, Gee" Mikey's face lit up as he placed the bags down on the table next to him.

"Yeah, we started dating just a week ago" Gerard lied, blushing slightly. "Finally, my big brother's growing up" Mikey giggled as he ruffled up Gerard's already-messy hair, getting an angry groan from him whilst he swatted Mikey's hand away. Frank couldn't help but giggle. It was kind of cute how they acted. Gerard being the introverted misunderstood kid whilst his brother was the extroverted happy one. The contrast between them was quite extreme. 

"Anyway, how did you meet?" Mikey crossed his arms, a wide smile still on his face. "We met at a coffee shop. I.. umm-"

"-I came over to him cause I thought he was cute and things sort of escalated from there" Frank continued for him, Gerard flashing him a small smile of approval. "How cute. Never knew you were such a softy, big bro" Mikey smirked as he headed over to the couch. Gerard rolled his eyes as he joined him on the sofa, followed by Frank. 

The sixteen year old sat too close to his teacher, seeing Mikey smile even more. 

Gerard sighed, feeling like there was nothing to do, so he decided to fill in this time with a quick smoke. He reached into his pocket and grabbed a cigarette from a small packet of many, and stuck in between his lips. Grabbing a lighter from the other, he lit it up and blew out smoke from his mouth, throwing his head back onto the couch as he looked at the ceiling. 

"So, Frank. You don't mind my brother smoking, even though it's a bit rude" Mikey looked Frank, slowly shifting his eyes to Gerard with a slight frown on his lips. "No actually. It's his choice, right.." Frank said as Gerard scoffed, mentally thanking him for shutting his brother up for once. 

After a while, they had a proper conversation. Talking about the different TV shows they used to like as a kid, or how fucked up the world is getting. Mikey had an opportunity to share really hilarious and embarrassing stories about Gerard, making the actual boy wanting to kill him whilst Frank just laughed in the corner. 

The best thing, was the fact that Mikey didn't even notice. He didn't notice all they said about their relationship was fake. Just all a made up story. He was oblivious to that fact that Frank was actually sixteen, or Gerard was getting with him illegally. He didn't know that what his big brother was doing would serve him jail time. 

"Oh god, I'm so fucking tired" Mikey said, stopping his fit of giggles from all the joking between them. "Seriously? Only an hour and a half had past" Gerard chuckled, looking up at the clock on the wall. 

"Whatever. I'm gonna go take a shit" Mikey said, standing up as he stretched out his limbs. Once he walked to the bathroom, Gerard turned to Frank and sighed. "It's going well, don't you think?" Frank whispered as Gerard scoffed. "Till now, yeah, but I'm still scared that he's gonna find out" Gerard whispered back. 

"He's not. Don't worry, I got this" Frank smirked, pecking Gerard's lips to taste the cigarette he had just minutes ago. "Does the taste of tobacco annoy you?" Gerard asked. Frank shook his head as he cupped his teacher's cheek. "I actually kind of enjoy it" Frank giggled, attaching his lips back to Gerard's into a more passionate kiss this time.