"I'll see you tomorrow, yeah?" Gerard walked over to the door, twisting the doorknob. "Yep" Frank smiled, stepping out, his bag in his hands. Gerard smiled back as Frank pressed his lips onto the taller boy's as a goodbye kiss. In the kiss, Gerard placed his fingertips onto Frank's exposed upper thigh receiving a gasp from the younger boy. 

"What's wrong?.." Gerard detached from him, raising an eyebrow to Frank's red face. "Nothing" Frank awkwardly laughed, scratching the back of his neck. "Right... Guess I'll talk to you tomorrow" Gerard smiled in reassurance. Frank nodded and headed out, mentally hitting himself for sounding so stupid back there. 

He walked outside and saw his mother waiting for him in the same black car she drives him to school with. "How was the lesson?" She smiled sweetly, her cheeks bright pink from all the blusher she put on in the morning. "G-Good" Frank stuttered, hopping into the backseat of the car. "Great. It's really late so I would advise you to take a shower and go straight to bed" His mother said, starting the car again as Frank hummed to signal that he would do that once he got home. 

~~~

"Goodnight, honey" His mother knocked on his door as Frank said goodnight back. He took off his shirt, placing down onto his chair as he pulled down his ripped jeans -which his mother somehow let him buy- and left his boxer briefs on along with his socks. 

He got into the sheets, yawning before switching off the lights and shut his eyes to enter his state of dreams. 

"What do we do now?" I asked, sitting down on Gerard's bed as he jumped next to me. "What do you want to do?" He asked, a smirk plastered on his face. "I don't know. Anything entertaining" I giggled but apparently he didn't find it too funny considering that the sinister smirk didn't fade into smile. 

I shut myself up and coughed, trying as best as I can to change this awkward moment into another conversation. Suddenly I feel his fingers trace up my thigh, his gaze down on my exposed skin showing through my ripped jeans. "W-What are you doing?-"

"-Shh... Calm down" He mumbled as I felt his hand press up onto my crotch. My breath hitched as I looked down. He started palming me through my jeans making me moan to the sudden pressure he put. He came close to my ear and whispered, " You're so hot like that. Whimpering under me". Those words just turned me on even more. I kissed him, grabbing his wrist to guide him through the 'hand job' I was receiving. I moaned again into the kiss, feeling my stomach turn. 

"Cum for me, baby" 

And that was when he woke up, shooting up from the bed panting and nervously sweating. He steadied his breath and ran his hand through his hair, pushing it back. The sun was beaming clearly through his window and the birds were chirping happily on the branches of the trees outside his house. He quickly looked at the clock on his wall, realising that it was only six in the morning. Only fifteen minutes more until his mother used to come in the room, chanting 'wake up' every five seconds. 

He took a deep breath in and out, and reassessed what just happened in his dream. It was weird, yet it turned him on so much. Just remembering Gerard like that just made him want the dream to be reality. He looked down at the bed sheets, and saw a tent. A tent right where his crotch was. He immediately turned red and uncovered himself from the sheets. 

Morning wood. He never actually experienced morning wood in his life. I mean, he was always prevented from seeing things that would turn him on and now that he has a teacher to fantasise over, there's more of a chance that he would get a surprise in his pants here and there. He is a growing teenage boy after all. It is quite normal.

"Damn it.." He cussed under his breath, trying to think of what to do with this 'problem'. He laid back down on his bed. At that point his mind drifted off. He thought about the black haired, hazel eyed English that had a lesson with him that day. He closed his eyes, smiling. Thinking about the dream he had. How sexy Gerard's voice sounded against his ear. 

His hand slowly went down to the waistband of his underwear, sliding his finger under it as he felt his skin. He said a quick 'fuck it' and shoved his whole hand in, grabbing his already hard dick in his hand as he started jerking himself off. 

He started slow, moaning quietly to himself as he eventually picked up the pace. "Mmm... Gerard.." He whimpered to himself as he played around with the pre-cum on the tip of his dick. He imagined Gerard on top of him, slamming into him with his hot breath on his neck. God, he wanted that to happen one day.... fucking hormones. 

He went faster, curling up his toes in his white socks and closing his legs whenever he felt like he was close. He felt warmness in his stomach, not really knowing what it was at first until he started feeling sticky liquid shoot out of the tip. He groaned one last time before completely collapsing down onto the mattress, very tired even though the day hasn't even started yet. 

"Oh god..." He said, finally opening his eyes to see his right hand all covered in white liquid. He threw his head back onto his pillow, coming down from his high as he stared up at the ceiling. 

He felt... disgusted by himself. His realisation finally settled in after the pleasure he was having. Yes, it felt good, but it was wrong. A sin. Something people wouldn't even talk to him over. He couldn't believe that he could do something this wrong. Self pleasure was something that was very taboo to him. Though, just the thought of Gerard got him over the edge.