Minsuk

[At Korean Restaurant]

"What should we order then?" Wheein asked her friends.

"Kimbap for me.." one of her friends, Jiyeon answered.

"Kimbap again? You've never changed, Jiyeon-ah " Wheein laughed.

Wheein was seen hanging out with her old middle school friends, along with Hyejin. They had a brunch at some Korean restaurant near their previous school. They ordered some foods that they used to order when they were in middle school. Wheein was close enough with Jiyeon, Sunmi and Leean --- almost like her friendship with Hyejin. Hyejin was also close to them. But, due to MAMAMOO's hectic schedule, they couldn't meet often.

The foods were already served for them,

"I can't believe you dumped him...he's my favourite..." Leean spoke. Leean was half-korean and half-american. Hyejin learnt some american style from her.

"Why are you talking about it again ?! Are you still hating me because of that ? Do you still have a grudge on me ?" Wheein joked.

"It still upset me..." Leean acted cooly.

They talked about Vernon. Leean was a big fan of him.

"She's upset because she won't have you to benefit her, her obsession to him...sign, recent updates, etc..." Jiyeon giggled.

"But I've never been close to him, too ?" Wheein talked innocently.

"Aisssh, this kid !" Leean was about to hit Wheein.

Wheein laughed. Then she got a call from Taehyung. Her friends were teasing her.

"Geeezz...I envy you...." Sunmi grinned.

"Why?" Wheein acted innocently.

"Is he still in his detention?" Hyejin asked.

Wheein nodded," But we will meet on Gayo Dajeun later..."

"Which Gayo Dajeun will he attend?" Sunmi asked.

"Yaaa!!Bangtan Sonyeon...." Jiyeon suddenly half-shouted since Sunmi asked that silly question.

"Sssstt....my goodness...lower your voice...."Leean hit Jiyeon.

"Sorry...I mean...Bangtan will attend all Gayo Dajeun of course...why did you even ask that ?!" Jiyeon whispered.

They all laughed, "She's telling the truth..." Wheein said.

"So...how is he ?Is he really handsome in real life? Ahhh... Wheein-ah...when will you introduce him to us?" Jiyeon whined.

"Ah,,,,it won't be that easy, you know that...." Wheein said.

"By the way...ummm...I'm hesitant to tell you, Wheein-ah..should I tell you or not ??" Jiyeon said.

"Jiyeon-ah, are you kidding?!" Sunmi hit Jiyeon.

"Sunmi-ah, I think we should tell her...it's not right for me..." Jiyeon said.

Wheein was confused but also curious, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

" I met with Youngjae Oppa..." Jiyeon answered hesitantly.

Wheein gulped, "Where?"

"Around Gangnam...last week..." Jiyeon answered.

"Then?" Wheein asked.

"I've tried to avoid talking with him...but he...gave me..information..." Jiyeon answered.

"Are you still looking for the person who saved you that night?" Jiyeon continued.