His Ex

On the next day,

[Wheein's house]

"Wheein-ah. Don't you have any schedule today?" Wheein's mother went into Wheein's room.

Wheein's still half-awake. She answered "No, Mommy. I had one day off."

"Good for you. Don't you miss going somewhere with your mom?" She kissed Wheein's forehead.

"Where are you going today, Mom?" Wheein giggled.

"Let's look for your Dad's gift. Next week will be his birthday."

"Ahh..I almost forget..Okay then, I'm going to prepare myself..."Wheein woke from her bed excitedly.

"Good. Dress yourself and have breakfast. I've made your favorite omelette."

"Alright, Mom. Is father home?"

"He went to the factory. There's problem with some engine there."

"Ah...okay.."

Wheein then took a shower and changed her clothes. She went down to eat her favorite omelette.

"Will Dad be paid extra for working in a holiday?" Wheein asked while eating.

"We hope so..." Wheein's mother smiled.

"So Mom...do you have any idea about the gift? What will you buy for Dad?"

"Sure. Training suit."

"Training suit?" Wheein stopped eating.

"Yes.. he likes to do jogging these days. Training suit will be suitable for your Dad. Besides, it's winter.."

"Ah...really?"

"How about you?"

"I still have no idea..." Wheein continued eating.

She thought texting Taehyung for giving opinion.

"Ah..." She pulled her phone from her bag.

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Taehyung-ah. Are you awake?" Wheein typed.

No response. Wheein continued eating.

She kept peeking on her phone, waiting for Taehyung's reply. But still no response from Taehyung.

"Wheein-ah. I've told you so many times. No cell phone on table." Wheein's mother warned.

"Yes, Mom...I'll finish within 5 minutes." Wheein replied and put her phone back into her bag.

"Have you called taxi?"

"Yes. It will be arriving soon, Mom." Wheein's mother nodded.

The taxi driver was already waiting outside. Wheein and her mother boarded into the taxi.

"Where are we going, Mam?" Taxi driver asked.

"Hongdae, please." Wheein answered.

"Are you sure? You do not even hide yourself." Wheein's mother worried.

"Mom, I'm not that famous yet ..hahahaaha..Sir, let's go." Wheein laughed.

While Wheein was on her way to Hongdae, a message came into her phone.

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Oh..he replied.." Wheein gave a slight of smile.

"Wheein-ah. Sorry. I just woke up." Taehyung typed.

"What. It's 2pm already." Wheein replied.

"Really?" Taehyung typed.

Taehyung looked into the watch and it showed 10 am. Still 10 am.