His Reasons

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"I'm at SBS building. Can we meet after I finish recording Inkigayo? I think we need to talk, Hyung...Thankyou...>Taehyung< "Taehyung texted.

"Rooftop. 9pm." Mino replied shortly.

Then,

"TaeTae, the staff's calling...shouldn't we be there too?" Wheein said.

"Oh...okay...where's Hoseok Hyung and Byulie Noona anyway?" Taehyung asked.

"They're on their way I guess..." Wheein replied.

"Oh...okay...let's go..."Taehyung tried to hold Wheein's hand.

"TaeTae..." Wheein stared.

"Ah...I'm sorry." Taehyung grinned.

They went to SBS Inkigayo Waiting Room. Moonbyul, Wheein, Hoseok and Taehyung were offerred as MCs for one of Inkigayo broadcasts. The staffs were explaining how the MCs would be joining Jinwoon 2AM stage. Taehyung and Hoseok filmed their backstage for Bangtan Bomb, so that Wheein and Moonbyul couldn't be caught in cameras. But for a moment Taehyung lose control and he stared to Wheein. He really enjoyed working with her and he couldn't hide his feeling. Luckily, Hoseok gently reminded Taehyung that they're on camera.

They got their scripts two weeks ago. Due to hectic schedule they practiced separately. For Inkigayo MC, chemistry between the MCs was important to give good impression to the viewers. Luckily, four of them were already friends..and Beagles...oh yeah, Inkigayo staff chose them because they represented Beagle dolls so hopefully could become Beagle MCs for the broadcast.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The broadcast went smoothly...four of them could present whats on the scripts succesfully...They could also do some improptu... Few mistakes were done by Taehyung but he could handle it. Wheein was still surprised how her boyfriend could bring so much laughter...she sometimes tap him, luckily it wasn't caught by the camera. The chemistry of these four beagles were awesome and it could be soon through camera. Inkigayo staffs looked satisfied.

They ended the broadcast as set on the schedule before. The staffs really satisfied with the hardwork of four MCs. Four of them took a picture along with the Inkigayo staffs. They planned to treat the four MCs for dinner but only Wheein, Moonbyul and Hoseok could go.

"Why aren't you going?" Wheein asked Taehyung.

"If I can make it, I will go after. I've had appointment." Taehyung answered.

"With whom?" Wheein asked again.

"It's Minjae..." Taehyung lied.

"Well okay..." Wheein felt suspicious.

Then Hoseok came,

"Yayayaa...what are you both doing here? Wheein-ah, let's go...Tae, you should come later, okay?" he said.

" I will try Hyung...take care of her..." Taehyung winked.

"See you later..."Wheein waved.

Taehyung replied by waving back. After they left the Inkigayo waiting room, Taehyung packed his stuff into his bag and went to the rooftop to meet Mino.

[At the rooftop]

"Is he here? Ah... I guess I need to wait..." Taehyung murmured.

"You're late." A voice called. It's Mino.

Taehyung looked at his watch," It's 9 pm on my watch, Hyung."

"You're late by 5 minutes according to my watch." Mino said.