Pho Delivery

[Ho Chi Minh City Airport]

Finally, the airplane landed safely. All BTS and MAMAMOO members were ready to welcome the fans who had been waiting for them at the airport. Hyejin had put the eyeliner on her. Wheein took off her coat and styled her t-shirt just like what Taehyung did to his. All of them had already polished their looks.

Outside, a lot of BTS fans, ARMYs, had been waiting for them. The kids, themselves, also had never imagined the huge crowd infront of them. Some MooMoos, MAMAMOO fans were also there to cheer MAMAMOO....

They succeed escaping from the crowd. Now, they're heading to the venue for rehearsal. During their journey to the venue, many fans followed by motorbikes. This was the first time for BTS and MAMAMOO to experience that. Moreover, they worried about the fans's safety.

[Lan Anh Music Stage, Ho Chi Minh City]

They arrived at the venue within 1 hour. The staffs there had already prepared for technical meeting and rehearsal.

After taking a while in discussion, they started their rehearsal.

MAMAMOO once tried to do V live in Vietnam, but due to poor signal, they didn't continue. BTS was the first to rehearse.

Meanwhile,
"Hyejin-ah, look at me ! Look at me !" Wheein called Hyejin.

"What?" Hyejin stopped playing with her phone and looked at Wheein.

Wheein did the I Need U dance infront of Hyejin, synchronizing with the actual music that could be heard from BTS rehearsal.

"Whoaaaa...." Hyejin's amazed.

"Woah...you're doing great, Wheein-ah .." Moonbyul added.

Wheein laughed and then she stopped ," Aigooo....the camera is here..." Wheein pointed to the staff who was in charge in backstage recording.

The staff said," Why don't you continue? It's good, though..."

"I don't know the rest...I just know the main point of the dance..." Wheein said.

"Which one was the main point of the dance?  Show me again.. " the staff asked.

Wheein showed the dance where Jimin, as the center, danced sexily " This one" she said then she ended with sexy pose.

The staff laughed.

Moonbyul and Yongsun tried to practice how to say some greetings in Vietnam language, while Hyejin and Wheein were playing along.

Just then 'Run' music could be heard....

"Hyejin-ah !!!! This is it !!!" Wheein asked Hyejin to join her.

Hyejin agreed. Both danced along, but not the actual dance, they did improvisation. They danced according to the lyrics of the song...well, it was more like they interpreted the lyrics into their random movements. Hyejin even had swag for that song. Unfortunately, Moonbyul and Yongsun didn't even put attenttion to the maknae. They were busy discussing something. Only the staff and her camera left.

The staff giggled at what Wheein and Hyejin doing. But the other staff then called them to go up on stage for rehearsal. BTS must had finished theirs. They followed the staff to go on stage.

On stage,
BTS was about to wrap their rehearsal. The song ended beautifully with the butterfly pose that made by BTS kids. They went off stage one by one, but Jungkook was left behind. He saw Wheein and came to her.

"Noona, how if we grab a drink for tonight? After the show, you, me, Jimin Hyung, and of course Tae Hyung ?" Jungkook asked in a sudden.

Wheein was in a silence.