Sudden Visit

"Dad !!" Wheein half-shouted.

She looked more shock than her Dad. She tried to hide Taehyung behind her. She kicked him gently to wake him up. But it failed. He just kept sleeping.

"Ohh...Wheein-ah, did I wake you?" Wheein's Dad removed his slipper and he smiled to her.

"Dad...why so sudden?" Wheein panicked.

Then a lady also entered Wheein's house.

"Mom?!" Wheein chuckled.

"Don't you miss me? Wanna hug me?" Wheein's Mom greeted her daughter but her daughter stood up like a statue.

Wheein panicked.

She stayed still.

Wheein's Dad saw something's fishy. He saw Taehyung's feet.

"Oh..you have a friend who sleptover ?" He peeked.

"Ahhh....Dad....it's not....ahhh....Dad..you should've told me before..."Wheein tried to wake Taehyung.

Wheein's Dad walked closer to them.

"Dad....please don't get mad...he just accompanied my first night at this house since my members couldn't make it... I swear...we didn't do anything...Dad...." Wheein was about to cry.

"He?" Wheein's Mom asked.

"Mom...please..."Wheein's nagging.

"Ssst....move..." Wheein's Dad gave command to Wheein.

"Dad...please...I'm sorry I'm really sorry..." Wheein trembled.

Wheein's Dad found Taehyung sleeping like a baby. He stared at Taehyung.

"Is he the boy that you told me before? The one who you're close to?" Wheein's Dad asked.

Wheein just nodded.

Wheein's Dad tried to wake him up," Hey, Young Man..."

"What's his name?" Wheein's Dad asked.

"Kim Taehyung." Wheein answered shyly.

"Taehyung...don't you wanna wake up?" Wheein's Dad woke him up again.

"Just few more minutes, Ahjussi..." Taehyung still drowning in his sleep.

"Don't you know where are you right now, Taehyung?"

"I'm at my dorm, Ahjussi...."Taehyung replied unconsciously.

"You're at my daughter's house...what are you doing here?" Wheein's Dad kept talking to sleepy Taehyung.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly," What are you talking about, Ahjussi..I'm at my...." he didn't finish his saying.

He suddenly fully awake and looked carefully to Wheein's Dad, Wheein and...Wheein's Mom.

"My Dad...and my Mom..." Wheein introduced her parents to Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up fast and bowed, he bowed very low. "I'm really sorry, Sir...I just..." Taehyung still lowering his head.

"Taehyung, right?" Wheein's Dad asked.

"Yes, Sir...Kim Taehyung..."Taehyung answered politely.

Wheein's Dad stared at the good-looking boy infront of him. He took a seat on Wheein's bed. And Taehyung stayed still, standing infront of Wheein's Dad. He's little bit trembling since Wheein's parents caught their act.

Meanwhile, Wheein's Mom looked amused. She kept staring and smiling to Taehyung. But Taehyung didn't realize.

It was an awkward situation. Wheein tried to break the silence.