Busted (2)

In the morning,
[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"Hyung, where are you?"

"Hyung, are you alright?"

"Hyung, are you hurt?"

"Hyung, are you lost?"

"Hyung, don't tell me...you and Wheein Noona..."

"Hyung, why aren't you answering me?"

"Hyung, I called you so many times...why aren't you picking up??"

"HYUNG !!! WHY NO REPLY ?! YOU WORRY ME !!"

Taehyung woke up and he saw so many LINE messages and missed calls from Jungkook, on his phone.

"Ohh...it's Jungkookie..." Taehyung murmured. He's half-awake. He slept on the sofa last night.

Wheein had already woke up. She's cleaning her stuff. "Oh...are you awake?" She looked at Taehyung.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"Still 6:00 in the morning. Our flight is at 10:00 right?"

Taehyung nodded. He texted Jungkook.

"I'm here."

"WHERE? I CAN'T SEE YOU." Jungkook replied.

"Are you mad?" Taehyung asked.

"YOU STILL ASKING? STILL NOT TELLING ME WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT OR ... WHERE ARE YOU NOW EXACTLY HYUNG?" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung giggled. "Why why why...what's wrong Jungkookie? Is someone in our room right now?" Taehyung guessed.

"Namjoon Hyung." Jungkook replied shortly.

Just then Namjoon called Taehyung. Taehyung gave signal to Wheein to stay quiet. He answered the call very calmly. He said to Namjoon that he's outside to look for some fresh air and he's on his way back to the room.

"Are you going back to your room?" Wheein asked. She had already prepared Taehyung's stuff like his hoodie and slipper.

"Thank you...so we'll see at breakfast ?"  Taehyung smiled.

"Sure..." Wheein replied.

Taehyung then gave a light kiss to her and left.

BTS, MAMAMOO and also their crew, had breakfast at the hotel before leaving. After that they left the hotel straight to the airport. They could only buy some souvenirs at shops at the airport. They finished their schedule in Vietnam successfully.

Few days later,
[RBW Office, practice room]

"So..may I go watching Lil Boi and Louie Oppa?!" Wheein beg the manager.

"Yaaa !!! I was asking you last week to come but you said you couldn't ?!" Lil Boi complained.

"Well...thats....." Wheein looked back at her manager.

"Unni...I promise I won't create problem..." Wheein kept begging.

"The last time you asked permission from me...you gave that chaos...Hongdae...that kiddo...Vernon...." manager shook her head while looking at Louie.

Louie just nodded.

"Are you meeting someone at the show?" Lil Boi noticed something's fishy.

Wheein gulped." Oppa is so mean..." Wheein acted.

"Okay okay...you can go..." the manager said.

"Yes !!!!!" Wheein jumped around.

"Please bring her and take car of her..."manager said and then she left.