It's Not Going Good

June 23, 2016
[Two days before KCON day 2]

Taehyung arrived at the airport. He and his group left one day earlier than other performers to NY.

Meanwhile, MAMAMOO still had another schedule before going to NY.

"Have you arrived at the airport?" Wheein talked on the phone.

"Yes." Taehyung replied shortly.

"Okay..."Wheein hold her breath.

She then continued, " Call me when you arrive in NY, will you?"

"Sure..." Taehyung still replied shortly.

He continued, "I'm about to board right now."

"Okay. I'll hang up. Bye."

"Bye."

WheeTae couple still had an awkward relationship after Mino incident. Taehyung was still upset. He had became quiet since that day. Wheein was the talkative one.

One day later, all MAMAMOO members reached NY. MAMAMOO was on the same flight with Eric Nam and Day6. After landing, Wheein and friends went straight into the van.

[Inside the van]
Wheein texted Taehyung.

[LINE CHAT ROOM]

"I am in NY !!!!!!!!" She texted in excitement.

No reply for about 5 minutes. Wheein was about to call Taehyung, but...

His message popped out,

"Oh...you're arrived. Good." He replied shortly.

Wheein felt annoyed because of short reply from Taehyung.

She texted back with anger, "Yes. I have a tight schedule while in NY. First, Showtime shooting. Then, Leader Cosmetic fanmeeting. After that we will do rehearsal and then go back to hotel. Then, red carpet and hi5session for KCON. I guess we won't have our quality time before the show, so let's meet at the backstage. "

"I also have my patience, Tae" she murmured.

"Eh? Are you talking to me, Wheein-ah?" Yongsun asked. She sat behind Wheein.

"No, Unni. Sorry. I'm talking to myself." Wheein said.

Then, Taehyung's reply coming.

"Ok." He replied shortly.

Wheein threw her phone to an empty seat, next to her.

"We need to talk, Kim Taehyung !" Wheein murmured again.

As scheduled before, MAMAMOO members did the Showtime shooting, Leader Cosmetic fanmeeting, red carpet and hi5session for KCON. BTS members did the red carpet and hi5session before MAMAMOO. BTS performed last but they were already on backstage to do final check and accompany Namjoon before he went to stage as MC for the night, along with Ailee.

Meanwhile, MAMAMOO was the opening act for the show that night. Wheein and friends just reached the backstage.

[On backstage]

"Oh...you girls are already here?" Yoongi asked Yongsun.

Yongsun just nodded and bowed. She didn't give a look to Yoongi and others. She just focused on the preparation for her team. She came to the staff to check the mics.

"Sorry...she's that kind of woman...nice to meet you again" Moonbyul greeted Yoongi.

"Ah...yes" Yoongi bowed.