Busted (1)

January 19, 2016
[Incheon Airport, 5:00 am]

MAMAMOO arrived at the airport. Both, BTS and MAMAMOO were about heading to Vietnam, attending the Gala Vietnam Top Hits. They had the same flight. Wheein and friends were waiting for the manager and staffs load their bags. All of them looked exhausted after last night 'ISAC's recordings. They put only light make-up. Hyejin even wore sunglasses in the dawn to cover her sleepy eyes. Moonbyul chose a simple t-shirt and Yongsun took the sweater. Meanwhile, Wheein chose to warm her body with multiple layers starting from t-shirt, jumper and her favorite, brown-colored oversized coat.

10 minutes later, BTS arrived. They also looked exhausted. But Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon had tried their best to dress up nicely early in the morning, while others were trying their best to open their eyes. Taehyung looked sleepy but still had his handsome look without make-up. He wore stripped t-shirt and was tucked into his black pants. He wore the same brown-colored coat as Wheein's to keep him warm. 

Wheein saw him, but of course she couldn't wave to him. She just gave a slight of smile to him. Taehyung smiled back. Incheon airport was the most dangerous place for them to interact each other. Paparazzi had already been there since midnight to get some exclusive photos, including 'the airport fashion' and 'the bare face', if they're lucky. Both artists walked inside the building and needed to wait for their managers doing the check-in for them. After finishing the check-in process, they entered the immigration check. They finished in less than 30 minutes. Then, they walked to the lounge. While walking, MAMAMOO was joking each other. They're really a bunch of girls with overflowing energy. Meanwhile, BTS kids were quite quiet today due to 'not having breakfast yet' situation.

They reached the lounge. Both entered. As on schedule, the airplane would board at 6.55 am. Time showed 6.15 am. They still had time to catch some breakfast. Wheein, Moonbyul and Yongsun had kimbap and tteokbokki, while Hyejin only took fruits and veggies. She's on diet. BTS kids also had their breakfast. No one was on a very strict diet. BTS kids sat near the window while MAMAMOO chose the center of the lounge.

While eating, Wheein and friends were very quiet. That, until Yongsun, the leader, teased Hyejin.

"Hyejin-ah, are you sure you don't wanna try this?" Yongsun flied some tteokbokki with her chopstick infront of Hyejin.

Hyejin shook her head. "No, Unni. I'm not gonna tricked by you...No No No.."

"Hyejin-ah, why don't you take your sunglasses off? We're eating by the way..." Moonbyul suggested.

"Are you eating with your eyes, Unni? I'm still eating with my mouth.." Hyejin said.

Then Moonbyul hit Hyejin's head.

"Awww....Unni...what's wrong..." Hyejin got surprised.

"That's so rude..your saying...really...." Moonbyul shook her head. Then she kept eating.

"Hyejin-ah, you've already drawn your eyebrows.. no paparazzi here..why you worry?"  Yongsun asked.

"Unni, I haven't put my eyeliner...that's my life, you know it better...and I'm having sleepy eyes...what's worser than that?!" Hyejin responded.

"Well..really? I thought it's your eyebrows...your life.." Wheein giggled.

"Look at this kid...she thinks she's better than me...aigoooo..." Hyejin complained.

"In term of look, yes..." Wheein joked.

Hyejin hit Wheein.

"Well then, you can put your eyeliner, here." Yongsun said.

"No. It's been your fault Unni not waking me up earlier...I will put it later on the airplane..." Hyejin said. Then she continued, " Besides, I can't do it here...don't you see...BTS kids are over there..." she directed her face into BTS.