Chapter 17 - What Once Was Mine

Rapunzel's P.O.V

I ran up to the palace gates. The guards, I have never seen them so terrified. They let us in immediately, followed by a respectful nod.

I stood and turned my head around the room multiple times, I was disgusted by the state of the place. My parents rushed to my side, we all stood in the dead silence.

We could only hear the ghostly howls of the wind flowing in from the broken windows and cracked doors. "Help!" We heard a loud screech from the basement.

I lifted up my dress and ran down the flights of stairs. My parents and Eugene close behind.

As I ran down the stone cold stairs, I could hear squealing and a deep voice speaking just on the floor below us.

The castle kinda crept me out, it is dark, cold and scary.

I put my hand out in front of my family, my frying pan, in the other hand. We continued slowly and cautiously.

My frying pan getting higher in the air as I walked. I had it held just above my shoulder, ready to aim at anything suspicious.

We reached two big doors. "This was where the noises were coming from" I said. Just before I said that, the noises stopped.

I pushed open the door carefully, flinging my frying pan through the air. Seating anything in my path.

I managed to hit something, I hope it wasn't Anna or Elsa. I had my eyes closed, I shot open one eye, to see a grey skinned man lying... Uh... Unconscious on the floor.

"Pitch!" I scoffed. Shoving him out of the way with my foot. "R-Rapunzel?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Anna!" I hugged her tightly, before she quickly pushed my away.

"I killed her" she sobbed before collapsing to her knees. "My own sister!" She mumbled as I turned around. I gasped as tears immediately came streaming down my face.

"Elsa!" I said, before noticing a white-haired boy kneeling beside her, it was Jack, his was head hanging lowly in sadness. I also noticed... Wait... The Guardians?

I went up to them and asked "what happened". Tooth fluttered forth and explained. "Anna, was taken over by pitch and accidentally killed Elsa". She looked down at her feet.

"I can heal her" I said hopefully. "What?" Jacky's face lit up. "I sad, I can heal her!" I repeated.

I got closer to Elsa and wrapped my fairly, long hair around her. Everybody watched closely as my hair started to glow a golden colour.

"Flower, gleam and glow" I started to sing, I couldn't help but more tears coming from my eyes. "Let your power shine, make the clock reverse. Bring back what once was mine".

"Heal, what has been hurt, change the fates design. Save, what have been lost, bring back w-what once w-was m-mine. What once was m-m-mine" I stumbled at the last part.

A golden flower soon can bursting from her wound. New skin covered over the cut and the bloodstain dissapeared.

We all looked at Elsa, especially Jack. Hoping she will awake.

Elsa suddenly took a big gasp of air as if she had just been drowned. Her eyes soon shot open, their crystal blue colour, visible to all.

I put my hand to my head. I felt a piercing pain, Eugene took my hand to stand me up. I couldn't stand, I collapsed in his arms.

"Woah, easy." Eugene said, lying me down. "I think I used too much of my power, I have never brought somebody to life before" I said. Think only that was the problem.

"I'll be fine in a few minutes" I stated.

Elsa's P.O.V

I had no clue if what happened, all I remember was Anna stabbing me. Jack kissed me hard as if I had been deceased for years.

He hugged me tightly and refused to let go. "I missed you Snowflake" he said happily. "Me too" I smiled and cried into his chest. I stayed close to him for what seemed like hours.

"Elsa!" Anna came running to me. "I'm sorry! So sorry!" She cried so hard, I couldn't stop her.

"It's okay, I'm here now" I calmed her. "Thank you Punzie" I said as she sat up and came over to me.

"Anytime" she nodded. "I'm okay now" she told Eugene. Jack handed my my snow globe, I held it tightly.

I was taking in this moment, wishing that I could be in a better place with Jack, Anna and everyone else.

"Um ehm" Bunny caught our attention "don't mean to interrupt you, but what we gonna do 'bout him mates?" Bunny jerked his head to pitch who was lying on the floor.

Hans walked over to Anna and talked to her "I'm sorry" he said. "What? I- I'm sorry?" Anna stumbled in disbelief.

"I am no longer working with Pitch" he said sadly. "How can we trust you!?" Anna and I said together in an angry tone.

"Listen, I'll help you. But if you think I am untrustworthy, you can send me back to the Southern Isles." He made a deal.

Anna stood up straight and announced: "seeing the trouble you have caused, it is only reasonable to send you back home" She glared unimpressively at him.

"You shall leave at 7 o'clock tonight" she ordered. Hans left the room, dawdling his way up the basement stairs.

After watch Hans leave, my face turned serious. "We must get rid of pitch, once and for all" I said. "And get our kingdom back to the way it was!" Anna added.

The guardians nodded at me as I picked up the book of forbidden spells.

I viciously and rapidly flick though the pages. I had no idea what I was looking for, but I would know it when I see it.

"So uh, long time no see" Rapunzel said to the guardians. "You know them?" I asked, taking my attention off the book.

"Yeah, and pitch" she huffed. "Pitched attack Corona a few months ago when you and Anna where on your way to the kingdom of Dun Broch."

"What happened?" Kristoff asked. "Just after Eugene and I got married.... Pitch promised to take all of the first born children" Rapunzel said.

"In the end, we sent pitch away, saving most of the children. But some of them couldn't be saved". Her happiness, now faded away by the story.

"Well children, that's enough stories for one afternoon. Let's get rid of pitch!" Bunny demanded, getting angrier. "Fine" I rolled my eyes, continuing to flick through the book.

I noticed pitch waking up in the corner of the room, "Elsa look out" Jack pulled me out of the way with his staff, grabbing my waist afterward.

I was just about to be his next victim, the black sand hit the stone wall soon after I moved. "Thanks" I said.

"There's nothing in here!" I said, hoping to find the answers in how to kill Pitch. "Wait Elsa!" Anna came over to me.

"When you froze my heart, only an act if true love could save me" she started. "There is no love in Pitch's heart, so therefore, you could freeze him." Anna finished.

"Yes! Of course!" Elsa said, playing with her powers. "What where would I be without you?" I asked. "Dead" Anna said jokingly.

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for not updating! 😞. On the bright side I'm still alive. Lol. 😄

🎊 Anyway, thank you so much for 4K!!! 🎉. I should be updating my other book (Jelsa in High School) soon. And if you haven't read that yet. You should check it out.

That's all for now. I'm gonna go start my new chapter which will probably be THE LAST ACTUAL CHAPTER!! OH MY GLOB! I had so much fun writing this. And i hope you all enjoyed it!

Bye❤️

~Sparkle❄️