Chapter 14 - The Dark Princess

{Meanwhile in Arendelle}

Anna's P.O.V

"Let me Go! You, you... MONSTER!" I yelled at the dark figure standing in front of me.

I was being held up against the wall, about 1 meter from the ground. An invisible force was holding me there.

I grunted in pain, my face was red with rage and also because my airways were blocked.

"Would you like to finish her off?" The mysterious, dark man said as if he were speaking to thin air. He then disappeared before my eyes.

As soon as the man disappeared, i fell to the floor with a 'thud'. A familiar face soon came out from the shadows.

"H- Hans." I said in fear. He walked closer, with an evil smirk on his face. That smile that will haunt me for many years to come. "Where did you... Never mind. Get out!" I commanded, three guards cam rushing to my side.

With a wave of his hands, the guards were flung across to the other side of the room. "What?" I said to myself. "Don't you see Anna, i have a power of my own now.

"I got it from my new friend. Pitch Black, The Boogieman. Hans took out his sword and held it to my neck. Tears burned my eyes and streamed down my face.

Blood soon trickled out from under the silver blade. I panted and moaned in pain as he pushed the sword harder onto my neck.

Where was Elsa? I haven't seen her in 2 days. And when i need her lost she's not here.

Elsa's P.O.V

We where up in the crystal blue sky. The reindeers galloped like they were on an invisible path.

I shuffled closer to Jack's side, resting my head on his shoulder. The black snow inside my snow globe swirled. Then i soon saw North take out his own globe out of his coat pocket.

He shook it, saying "take us to Arendelle." The next moment he threw the globe over the side of sleigh, i lifted my head if Jack's shoulder.

A magic portal was up ahead of us, we flew into it. Colours of pink, green and blue, circled us. My face lit up with amazement.

I could see Arendelle just ahead. But when we got to see it properly, I had a terrible shock.

We flew in the skies of Arendelle. North suddenly pulled on the reins. We slowed down, Bunny's facial expression read 'thank god we had slowed down.'

I put my head over the side of the sleigh, terrified by what i saw. Behind me, I could hear tooth gasp at the sight, followed by Jack.

Dark clouds hovered over my kingdom, i could see people screaming. The trees and flowers that use to dance in the wind, now are grey and wilted.

Houses and buildings were crumbling down, and finally, standing in the middle of it all was, Pitch.

The first thing that came to my mind was Anna. I whispered her name to my self, tears soon followed my words.

Jack pulled me close and hugged me, he brushed loose wisps of my hair out of my face. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek and said "We will find her, and save Arendelle." I soon nodded in agreement.

Tooth moved closer me, i could see she was devastated by the state of my kingdom. Everyone was running from something they could not escape.

As we got further down, the wind blew harder and grains of black sand drifted in the air.

We landed just on the outskirts of Arendelle. As i got out of the sleigh, the dead grass crumbled under my feet. I ran toward the wrought iron gates, not even the gates could keep this evil out.