Chapter 8 - Missing

Elsa's P.O.V

We were making our way up the north mountain. The sky was getting darker and the wide moon has risen.

It had so much detail. The creators looked like grey splodges on a white page

I must admit, we must leave more footprints than about three octopuses. We eventually came to my ice staircase, well that's a good sign. I know where we are.

Sven raced toward the stairs and got to about half way before imidiatley slipped right to the bottom.

If a reindeer can stand on it, than it must be safe. I breathed the cool air. I was taking in the amazing view of Arendelle.

I am having a déjà vu of the time that I ran away, the feeling of freedom still swirls like a brewing storm inside of me.

I realise that my powers are not a curse but a beautiful gift.

I was at the front of the group when I felt as if I needed to do a 'head count'. "Anna, Olaf, Sven, Kristoff and Ja-" I mumbled and then stopped when I couldn't see Jack.

He is probably just playing another one of his tricks to scare me! We kept on walking, pretending that I didn't care about his joke.

We walked up the snowflake patterned stairs.

I was prepared that Jack was going to come out anytime soon, cover my eyes and hug me from behind.

The feeling I had when I am around him is unexplainable, I feel as if I'm flying. There is a strange but wonderful feeling in me. It melts my frozen heart.

"Okay Jack! You can come out now I know that your hiding." I was serious. "Okay, snowflake! You got me!" He flew over to peck me on the lips. I swear we 'zinged'.

When he kissed me, it was like a feeling i never had before.

I heard Anna and Kristoff giggling from behind. Olaf decieded to laugh just because everyone else is.

We all raced up the stairs, scrambling over each other to get to the top.

Anna slipped a few times, so i had to go back and get her. In the end, obviously Jack won.

I stood and stared for several long moments at the huge, crystal blue doors. I pushed them open, I had a urge to visit all the rooms of the palace.

I got to the floor where the chandelier is still smashed on the floor. It brought back memories from when jack saved my from mu own dungeon.

"Jack! Do you remember this?" I yelled out for him. No answer.

I called again, and again. "Jack I'm talking to you?".

I finally gave up and i was getting slightly mad "Um... Jack you know that a joke isn't funny the second time round?!"

"Jack? Jack!" Now I was stressing. I ran to the window to search for him, my head was well out of the window, i turned my head from left to right every few seconds.

I know jack wouldn't leave me, again.

Even Anna was calling for him, she knew how much i cared, and i would stop anything to find him.

I could hear Kristoff's deep voice from about two stories below. "Jack! Please where are you?"

After around fifteen minutes of calling and searching for him, we all gave up. This time he was actually Missing.

Double chapter in one day, lucky you (I think so... 😶). I am aware that one of my friends told me that the chapters are rushed 😪 (are they? Please be honest).

When you comment I will try and get back to them ASAP. But anywho, remember to vote and follow me! Thanks Guys. ❤️

- Sparkle