Chapter 4 - Can You Hear Me?

Jack's P.O.V

Still no reply from The Man In The Moon, how long can it possibly take? The only place in the castle I haven't looked is the library.

It's worth a try. I climbed the stairs, I had used all my energy just to get here. The journey from Burgess to Arendelle is longer than I had encountered it to be.

"It would make things so much easier if she could hear me" I mumbled to myself.

I stood in front of two doors, the library. It's the last place I could possibly think of, after this, if I don't find her and make her believe, I'm done for.

I pushed open the doors, as if I were I king (jokes). There she was, with her head folded onto her arms, in a soundless sleep leaning on what looked to be half finished invites, to what?

Her sparkling blue eyes fluttered open at the sound of the door, she shrugged as if nothing happened, she looked around the library and back at her invitations.

"Oh my! I have slept for how long?!" She startled herself and stared at the clock, as if her eyes are adjusting and doubting what is shown on the Old Grandfather Clock.

I tripped over the rug, and struggled to get back up. I was getting weaker and weaker. When I fell a huge stack of books tumble onto the mahogany floor, The sound continued to echoed under the floorboards.

"Who's there?" She became awake and alert.

"Elsa, it's me, Jack Frost! Can you hear me?" My screaming was silent, one no one could hear. My legs began to shake, in fear of that she could never have faith in me.

I then collapsed onto the floor, knocking over a small table, but this time it was impossible to move. "Okay, Anna. It-It's not funny" she trembled.

She slowly got up from her seat and twirled around the room, her platinum blonde hair which followed her every movement.

My arms trembled, they shivered as I tried to pick up my staff. I was leaning against the wall, and made a floral ice pattern on the window above me. Maybe she would know it was me?

I also made a wind current come through the open shutters. Her dress flapped against her legs and her eyes widened even wider. "Elsa, Please. I'm sorry i left you, it was a mistake." I pleaded as if i were to cry.

She was stunned by the beautiful ice pattern i made, I payed back and watched, I felt drowsy and tired. Her eyes filled with wonder, she must know that i am here.

The patterns continued creep up the window and even onto the wall, stopping here and there and then continuing. The breeze got softer, it made Elsa's hair fly softer, and her flapping dress died down.

The pretty ice pattern even crept onto the celling. The moonlight out side shone on Elsa's smooth skin, it lit up the room. Just like Magic, well it is.

She knelt down to examine the fallen table and books, and her face was so close to mine. I stared into her sparkling eyes, we were so close our lips could have met.

Her face lifted and she finally spotted the snowflake pattern that I created. She finished piling up the books and put the table together.

Her face lit up and she realized. She made her own beautiful snowflake pattern to continue onto mine. Together they both glow brighter and bolder. Her face was lit with surprise and wonder. I had enough strength to say "Elsa, can you hear me?"

The chapters are short because I have recently been writing them on my phone, and it's like 7 pages. So yeah... I'm going to make longer chapters soon 😄

- Sparkle