Chapter 13 - Trouble in Arendelle

Elsa's P.O.V

"Oh look, she's waking up!" I heard a angelic voice say. Then a deep voice added "Give her some space".

My eyelids fluttered open to the sight of a beautiful fairy and a chubby man dressed in red.

The man soon walked out of the room, in which I could see as far as a narrow corridor. I was lying on a checkered quilt, of possibly all the colours I could think of.

My fuzzy vision wasn't helping my raging headache. It took a while before my sight refocused again. "Good Morning" the fairy said, at the moment she was just a blur of colours.

She sat beside me on the bed, I was curious to know where I was and what happened after I was falling.

I tried to sit up, but the room just spun around' so I put my head back on the pillow. I put my hand on my head, until I felt something hard on my head. "Ouch." I said as I touched my head.

My sight now focused, and I could clearly see. The fairy in front of me, put a cool but wet cloth on my head, she started wiping, probably blood from a cut on my forehead.

I twitched and moved as she wiped it. "Wh-where are am I?" I asked, I wanted to get up but my body refused to respond.
"Your at the North Pole, or as what you know, Santa's workshop." She said in a calm voice.

My mind was mainly set on the thought Santa is actually real. "Oh and how silly of me, my name is Toothiana, the tooth fairy. But... You can call me Tooth." She held out her and, to which I shook weakly.

She finished wiping my cut, to my surprise, it felt as if it weren't there. I was looking at how pretty Tooth was. Now that I see her clearly, she is very hummingbird-like.

Her clear amethyst eyes stared into mine and she said. "You are as beautiful as Jack said you were, and your eyes do sparkle like fresh fallen snow". I didn't know what to say, "well thank you" I said in response.

"Would you like to meet the other guardians?" She suggested. I thought to myself 'well what else am I going to do?'. I slowly sat up, cautious of any pain that I might feel when I move.

I put my feet on the ground, and my body then followed. I stood up straight. I felt as if my legs had been paralysed, I regained my balance. Then tooth led me down stairs.

As is as walking down the stairs, what I saw was indescribable. There was a large globe, with millions of tiny, glowing lights on it. Tooth noticed that I was looking at the globe, "each one of those lights represents a child that believes in us."

She soon fluttered down to walk beside me. The room was huge, there were all sorts of different toys flying around the room.

And then I saw a oversized bunny, a little yellow man, the man dressed in red which I saw before and Jack. They were all talking at a whisper. Until Tooth excused everyone and waved her head toward me.

Everyone stopped and waved at me. I reached the bottom of the stairs and tooth joined the four standing in front of me. Jack walked up to me and gave me a hug, he also introduced everybody.

"That's tooth, which I see you have already met. This is Sandy, the little yellow man just over there." Jack started, I spotted Sandy, who made a little hat of sand above his head, then he bowed at me. "He cant speak" the rabbit added.

"This is Santa, or as we all call him, North. And finally, that over sized thing, is the Easter Kangaroo." Jack finished.

"For the last time, I'm not a kangaroo mate. And by the way, my name's Bunny" Bunny said pointing his boomerang at Jack, in anger.