Chapter 2 - A Strange Feeling

Elsa's P.O.V

This is ridiculous! I put my head in my hands, i was becoming restless. I threw my pillow at the wall. Its not what Queen's are meant to do but i cant take it any longer.

"Elsa? Are you okay?" Anna stuck her head through my half open door. "Yes, i'm all good." I said hoping she would not coninue.

"Okay, well. Dinner is in 5 minutes so yeah, see you soon." She said in her chirpy tone.

Never a dull moment when Anna is around, she is always happy. "Okay, bye" i breathed, she soon left with a smile on her face.

She has everything she could have possibly asked for. Unlike me, there is something missing.

Jack's P.O.V

We all ate our dinner in silence. My arms were aching from hours of carrying heavy boxes.

Tooth broke the silence by announcing that she had to get back to the tooth place.

"I have a busy night tonight, see you guys later." She left in a flash.

Sandy floated off his chair and waved goodbye. It was around about bedtime in Burgess, Sandy was off to go bring children magical dreams.

It has been a while since i last saw Jaime in Burgess as well.

North, Bunny and I were the only ones left at the dinner table. We all stared at each other, I glanced and Bunny and back at North.

"Guys, I'm going to head out for a while. i will be back soon." I said to Bunny and North who were sitting across from me.

I left the workshop. I flew all they way to Burgess to visit Jaime, then to Arendelle, where I could finally see Elsa.

Elsa's P.O.V

After dinner i dawdled back up to my room to take a bath and go to bed. The bath relaxed my tense muscles from all the stress Jack had left me with.

After my bath, i got into a comfortable navy dress which was lined with snowflake at the bottom. " I don't think Jack is coming to see me". I slid into my bed and my head sunk into the feathered pillow.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Jack's P.O.V

Jaime and his friends decided to have a snowball fight with me, of course I struck first. Cupcake, one of Jaimie's friends, chased us all with a snowman head.

Afterwards we fell to the ground bursted out in laughter. Now that was fun.

After i had visited them, somethig strange was happening.

I felt weak as if I were to stop flying in mid-air, I feel empty, like something has vanished.

What was this feeling? Some thing was missing, something special. Not as if I had lost something, but a deep sadness was growing inside of me.

Elsa? Of course, She doesn't believe in me. I was mad with myself, if I had feelings for her I might not have left her in the first place.

I landed on a nearby roof, the house was layered with red-bricks and the roof was a brownish colour. I felt really weak, my legs and arms were in pain, I leant against my staff for support.

Snow started to fall, covering the ground and rooftops with white sheets.

The moon is glowing dimly and the stars don't shine as bright as they used to, "Am I allowed to love Elsa?" There was really no point in asking because 'Manny' never replies. I will be happy to wait, or to find out myself.

Trying to Ignoring the severe pain, I dozed into a dreamless sleep resting on the hard chimney that puffed little clouds of grey smoke. I dreamed about nothing, but how late I will now be to see Elsa.

I awoke to a sharp pain in my head, the pain had gotten worse overnight. I have never had this strange feeling before.

It was only dawn, I'd say it was around 5am. The sooner I leave, I could get to Arendelle before I stop flying in mid-air.

"I feel like I was just hit by a bus" I groaned, no one could hear what I was saying anyway.

No one will ask, 'how did I sleep?, Or, 'what do you want to do today?' I do not awake to the smell of bacon and eggs cooking or the noise of the morning cartoons that are on.

The only people who believe in me now are Jaime and his friends and the other Guardians. And now I think I have lost my most beloved believer, Elsa.