Chapter 10 - It's My Turn

Pitch's P.O.V

"Okay Frost, times up. What will it be?" I demanded. "Or I'll get rid of you too!" Black, nightmare sand swirled in and out of my fingers. It took me years to perfect my little trick.

"I Choose..." He began, my face lit up, I would be happy either way. 'Although I could just take both' I thought to myself. He surrendered from the suspense that was holding him. "I Choose Elsa." He said in a short breath.

"You promise not to go after Elsa?" He questioned. "I don't make stuff up." He knocked his staff so I could take it. He bowed his head and nodded "okay, now let me go back to Elsa!"

I had him held up against a cold brick wall. Black sand held his ankles and wrists to the wall.

"No" I said, he lifted his head at my words, Jack's face was full of disappointment, but more rage. "What!" He yelled at me, he doesn't scare me, after all I'm the scary one.

"I think I will pay a visit to Elsa" I said as i disappeared into the shadows, leaving and evil smirk on my face.

"No, Pitch come back! You'll never get to her! No, Don't!!" He yelled after me in frustration, moving and struggling to get off the wall, but it was to late. Jack and his little girlfriend was done for.

I whistled after my black horse, also made of nightmare sand. I got on him as he moved and shuffled. "Shh, were going to se a little friend" I said as I calmed him.

We rode off, leaving little trails of sand, which frustrated me, anyone could follow us. My lair was underground, it is cold and dark, just how I like it.

It was located just off Burgess, but not too far from the north mountain, where I noticed there was a quite beautiful structure. Elsa's ice palace, of course.

We travelled for about an hour, the green grass slowly turned into cold white snow as we moved.

The snow got thicker as we made our way up the mountain, it was too deep for my horse to continue, it was up to my knees.

I am not strong enough to teleport where I want, but when I'm finished with Elsa and Jack I could take over Arendelle and possibly the world.

I closed my eyes, and kept them tight. I swirled black sand in my hands, it grew as it circled around me. "Take me to the ice palace!" I commanded.

The sand died down to the ground. I picked up the few grains left on the snow, I rubbed it between my thumb and other fingers.

I tried again, this time I grew stronger. Absorbing Jack's power did me some good. I was able to disappear with a click of a finger.

Teleportation is fun. I arrived inside the ice castle, standing in the middle of the grand foyer. I crept up the stairs, willing to explore the castle.

I came toward a lonely door on level 3, Elsa's room. Instead of opening the door I simply went straight through it. That's new. I was pleased with my new ability.

I wanted her to be frightened by my appearance, I simply sat down on her dressing table chair, waiting for Elsa to wake up. With my new powers, capturing and killing her will be quick.

I waited probably an hour before she woke up. She turned so her eyes were staring at me, she got out of her bed as if nobody was there.

She walked around her room, pacing up and down. Looking out her bedroom window, checking every single floor, every room in the palace.

She couldn't find what she was looking for though. She doesn't believe in me of course.

I trailed out of Elsa's bedroom. I want to make Elsa so scared that she will have heart failure. Then she will realize I'm here. She walked down the stairs "Good morning Anna and Kris-" she stopped.

My 'invisible-to-her' hand was over her mouth, I took her by the forearm and with Jack's staff I hit the back of her head before she could scream for help.

We rode away to the break of dawn, heading straight for my lair. This time nothing will get in my way. It was my turn to be believed in.

Anna's P.O.V

I felt bad for leaving Elsa without an explanation. Maybe I was doing Jack did? No way!

I walked up to Elsa's floral bedroom door, I turned the silver door handle, it reminded me of how I couldn't several months ago.

I spotted Elsa's beautiful snow globe that our parents gave her before they died. She doesn't have it out often, ever since Jack has come back she has played its lovely tune every night.

I was tempted to play it too, I picked up the fragile globe and turned it over so the bottom was facing up. I turned the silver crank and a beautiful sound was playing.

It was a similar tune to 'Do you wanna build a Snowman?'

I held it in my hands while in my warm hands, I sat down onto her comfortable bed, I absorbed all my previous and painful memories and sighed.

I snapped back to the present, nobody was here, not even Kristoff or Olaf. I know Elsa will come back, but for now I was alone in our castle.

Thank you guys for over 💯 reads, you are the best. 😋

- Sparkle