Chapter 3 - A Trip To Arendelle

Elsa's P.O.V

The red-orange sun slowly peaked over the horizon and eventually met my window. I felt happy today, like that great gap in my heart is fulfilled. "Dawn is the most beautiful part of the day" I yawned.

The thought of Jack is completely gone, like I never met him. I ran into my sisters room, she was still fast asleep. I couldn't help myself, I started to shake her "Anna! Wake up, please" I was itching for a reply.

"Go away, Olaf. It's 6am! Go bother Sven for a while" She groaned. "Anna it's me, Elsa!" I couldn't stop myself from bursting into laughter, "An-na, you th-ought I was O-laf" I tried to say over my laughter.

She finally woke up, I was now sitting on her bed, her hair was all over the place! Her white streak stood out the most.

It reminded of when I hurt her. 'No Elsa. You can't think like that' I secretly said to myself. "Good morning, Olaf." She joked. After moments of silence, Anna, out of the blue said "What do you want to do today?" I had to think about it, it wasn't a question that I could refuse.

"Do you wanna build a Snowman?" I suggested.

I got on a my usual 'Snow Queen' dress, the one that I made myself a few months ago. "Race you!" Anna tapped my shoulder and ran down the stairs, she ended up sliding down the rail.

Not meaning to be a party spoiler, but I just walked and greeted the guards and the maids on my way outside. As soon as I was out of the castle and Anna was standing several meters from me.

I felt something squish on my face, I wiped the cold and mushy substance of my face.

I threw a snowball back at Anna. We had so much fun. Just like we used to. We built a snowman, just like Marshmallow. Except, this time, I decided not to use my powers.

We had been outside for hours, until I realised I have work to do. There are letters to write and post, about kingdom trading. And I have to organise a ball of Anna's birthday (which she still doesn't know of).

"Anna, I had so much fun, but, I have to go inside and do work." I sighed. "Of course, Olaf probably wants to play, anyway." She smiled. I went inside and watch her head off to visit Kristoff, her strawberry blonde hair waved and the skirt of her dress ruffled in the cool, winter breeze. I sat down at the desk I the library, the library is peaceful.

It has several isles of books, and a large meeting table. Usually I have meetings with the King and Queen of the Southern Isles, they are Arendelle's closest partner in trade.

I started writing invitations to Anna's Birthday, I started to write: Dear... Until I realised I don't have a list of guests. "Queens are meant to be organised, aren't they?" I mumbled to myself.

I have lots to do so I better make a start, first on the list is... Definitely Kristoff, Olaf, Sven. Wait, No. Scratch that, I think my guests will be pretty freaked out by a talking snowman and a reindeer on the perfectly waxed floor of the ballroom.

The list went on: the King and Queen of The Southern Isles... I stopped. Note to Self: Do not invite Prince Hans. "We know what happened last time" I yawned, I then fell asleep, I think all the time outside has drained me.

Anna's P.O.V

"Kristoff? Sven?" I knocked on Kristoff's door, no answer though. "Okay, you can ignore me. But I will just stay out here and wait." I said playfully.

Kristoff soon opened the door, Sven came out and licked my face. I gave Kristoff a peck on the cheek and asked "Have you seen Olaf". "Sure, there he is. Talking to the frozen Purple Tulips" he replied, we both giggled.

"Thanks, I will see you later" he said "oh, and happy birthday for tomorrow." He finished, while I started skipped over to Olaf.

"Hi, Anna!" Olaf greeted, "Hello, ah.. Where is your left arm?" I asked in curiosity. "Oh well, I was going to ask if you could help me find it?" Olaf's smile faded.

"Of course, do you know where you were when you lost it?" I asked as if I were a detective. "Yeah, I was picking some snowbelle's for Elsa, when I, kind of, lost it in the garden." Olaf Explained.

"Okay, Let's Go!" I said in a chirpy tone. We headed to a nearby meadow, you can see snowbelle's for miles. The flowers dance and play to the warmth of the sun and drink the rain while it lasts.

Jack's P.O.V

My sight could not focus, I shook my head and gave several blinks, one after the other to try and stop the bluriness. All I could think about was the searing pain in my head.

Everywhere I turned the world spins around, like a sensitive cursor. I have to make an effort to get to Arendelle.

I need Elsa to Believe. I think after last nights sleep, I got the tiniest amount energy to fly, Arendelle is not too far from Burgess, thank goodness.

I often took little breaks, to keep me from fainting. I have only been to Arendelle once. So I kept looking back, to see if I could get my bearings.

I finally reached Arendelle, it is as beautiful as I remember it. It was winter time, so it had an extra glow to it. Probably a little bit of Elsa's magic, I thought.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Anna and Olaf were in a garden searching, for something? Maybe I should help. No, I need to find Elsa.

Where is she? I landed on her balcony, I peaked through the window pane, which was foggy because of this cold morning. She wasn't in her bedroom.

I searched around the entire castle, by the time I had finished, I knew every single room in the palace. I was trying to avoid walking into any one. Forget it, I can go straight through them.

They can carry on like nothing happened. What if the Man In The Moon doesn't approve of the love I have grown for the Queen?

It would break my heart to hear 'immortals cannot love mortals'.