Chapter Ten: Pandemonium

Songs for this chapter:

Drunk-Ed Sheeran

My Kind of Love-Emeli Sandé

All Too Well-Taylor Swift

Only You-Ellie Goulding

This is a pretty long chapter. enjoyy:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clary's POV

Isabelle was finally finished doing my hair and makeup. She let me borrow some of her clothes, but didn't  let me look in the mirror until she was done with everything. I prepared myself for what I would see in the reflection, and I turned towards the mirror.

My eyes widened at myself, and Isabelle giggled. My hair was long, curled, and shiny. She'd put dark eye shadow on me with black mascara, and it made my eyes look piercing. My lips had red lip gloss on them, and they looked bigger. She'd put bronzer on me to make my cheekbones stand out.

My outfit was even more stunning. I wore a mid-thigh black dress that was low cut, satin, sleeveless, and hugged my curves just in the right place. I had a black leather jacket on over it, and I wore black strappy high heels. Around my neck was an emerald. I took in a sharp breath and said, "Isabelle-I look-" "Sexy!" she interrupted. I laughed and agreed with her. Isabelle wore her red ruby pendant, high heeled black boots, and a tight black dress with short sleeves. I grabbed a seraph blade just in case we ran into some demons at the club, because the first time I met Jace, Isabelle and Alec, it was when they fought a demon at Pandemonium.

Isabelle and I left the room to get the others. Once we reached Simon, he whistled at us and looked Isabelle up and down. Oh, Simon, I thought. We went to get Alec, and he gave Isabelle a look of protective brotherly disapproval at her outfit. She laughed at it. He said the others were already downstairs, so we went to the lobby of the Institute, me at the end of the line. Tegan saw me first, and said, "Clary..you look hot!" This caught the boys' attention. Sam agreed with Tegan as he took a quick look. Justin had a thirsty expression on his face as his eyes covertly checked me out. It looked as if he had to tear his eyes away to look at the floor. And Jace, well Jace looked like he was killing himself trying not to comment. His eyes raked me up and down, and a painful expression passed his face before he also tore his eyes away to look towards Alec and Simon.

"Okay, boys, it's time to stop drooling. We're leaving now." said Isabelle with a smirk. Jace and Justin blushed at her comment and they both stared at the floor. I followed Isabelle and Simon, purposely swaying my hips. Isabelle leaned towards me and said, "How are they going to resist you now?" I smirked and turned around to glance at Jace. He hastily shifted his eyes from my back.

Jace's POV

I know I was supposed to be angry at Clary for kissing me right after she kissed Justin, but how? She was purposefully teasing me, and it was so hard to resist her. I had to purse my lips when she came downstairs just so I didn't say anything. I even saw Justin do the same thing. I can't go back to her that easily. I needed a distraction tonight.

I looked towards Tegan. She wore a tight red dress that contrasted with her flowing blonde hair. But she has a boyfriend, my conscience told me. But when has that ever stopped me before? 

Justin's POV

Clary looked so beautiful. But she broke my heart. But she looks so beautiful. I walked out the door trying to tear my gaze away from her. I saw Jace glance at Tegan with a hungry look. This was going to be a difficult night.