⤳ 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭

Welcome, Lovelies! 

Welcome, Lovelies! 

A quick disclaimer that this story does eventually have mature scenes of explicit nature (for both violence and sexuality). Mature chapters are clearly marked at the beginning of the chapter! It's easy enough to skip over if you choose, but please be mindful that's what you're signing up for. 

Also, while I absolutely adore my rereaders for their ongoing support, please refrain from putting spoilers in your comments as you reread! This includes strong reactions with your insider knowledge that give away plot twists for first-time readers or make them overly nervous or suspicious! I will start deleting any comments that have spoilers.  

It's been beautiful to see you all sharing other fic recommendations, but please stop comparing this story to other stories. It's getting tiring and awkward for me as a writer to see it, especially when I myself have never read some of the fics you keep mentioning. This is not inspired by any other story, and the dynamics between the characters are based on the canon personalities of the characters themselves. I don't appreciate the tonal implication that I'm stealing another writer's elements, and that's how people sometimes come off when they're very strong about their opinions. 

I've recently recast this story because I realized all the characters were white, and I don't think that's a good depiction of the diversity in the UK or the Wizarding World. I know we're used to seeing certain staples when it comes to marauders casting, and I adore the traditional fancast too! But I recognize that much of that is due to my own subconscious bias, so I'm using this platform and opportunity to help you all envision some incredible and beautiful people of color in our favorite roles. Please keep an open mind. And even if you have your own preferences, don't be hateful. At the end of the day, this is just a fanfiction, so you can imagine whoever you want.  

Enjoy ☺️ 

»»———— ☽ ༓ ☾ ———-««  

 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗
❛ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄  𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ❜

 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗❛ 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄  𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 ❜