Epilogue

XXXXXXXXXXX

Epilogue

XXXXXXXXXXX

"I can't believe how long it's been." Normani says tiredly, she was going into her eighties and didn't have as much energy as when she was younger.

"I know." Camila hummed as she looked out on the sun set. "It's beautiful out here."

Nodding her head, Normani lays her head on Camila's shoulder and closes her eyes. "I miss them."

"They grew up too fast." Camila nodded in agreement.

Groaning, Dinah steps onto the back porch and slowly sits down. "Jesus we're old, at least I'm still hot." She mumbles.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Shut up, DJ."

Demi laughs softly, "At least we don't have to say no to drinking more than we should."

"We shouldn't be drinking at all. It's bad for us." Lauren stated.

Shifting, Normani starts to fall asleep against Camila.

Camila kissed Normani's head. She looked at the other woman beside them. "Where's Quinn? Is she still inside?"

"R-r-rig-ight h-h-h-er-re." Quinn stutters out, making her way over to Demi.

Demi pulled Quinn into her arms and kissed her head. "What took you so long?"

Because of her age, Quinn's hands were shaking. "H-h-ha-d t-t-t-to a-a-nsw-er t-t-the p-p-phone."

"Who was it?" Demi asked softly.

Closing her eyes, Quinn takes a deep breath. "P-P-a-ar-k-er."

"Is everything okay?" Demi grew worried.

Nodding her head, Quinn relaxes against Demi.

Camila's eyes widen as she holds Normani close. "Mani?" She asks, she couldn't tell if the dark-skinned girl was breathing or not.

Normani doesn't respond, her body relaxed against Camila.

"Mani?" Camila shook the dark-skinned woman's shoulder but didn't gain a response. "Mani?"

"Is she okay?" Dinah asks worriedly, reaching over Lauren to shake Normani as well.

A soft groan escaped Normani and she slowly opened her eyes. "What?"

Camila released a breath of relief. "It's okay." She shook her head. "I thought- never mind."

"Thought what?" Normani asks, lifting her head and looking into Camila's eyes.

"I didn't know if you were breathing." Camila said. "I got worried."

Smiling softly, Normani leans in and kisses Camila gently. "I love you."

"I love you too." Camila smiled.

Lauren suddenly got up. She grabbed her camera and set it up to take a photograph of all of them.

Everyone was smiling in the picture; Normani curled into Camila, both of them smiling widely. Quinn was leaning back against Demi, small smiles on their lips. Dinah held Lauren close, her other hand resting on Normani's shoulder.