Chapter Twenty-Two

XXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter Twenty-Two

XXXXXXXXXXX

Two weeks later

Seth was curled up on his bed and shaking when Dinah walked in, tears immediately filled his eyes but he remained silent.

Dinah watched Seth for a moment. She knew he wasn't asleep. She knew she shouldn't have said what she said. She shouldn't have did what she did. She lost Lauren and Seth because of her stupid actions.

The five year old was holding the first ever stuffed animal he picked out with Dinah.

Dinah sighed, she ran her fingers through her hair and slowly made her way out of the room. She didn't want to scare her son anymore than she already had.

As soon as she left, Seth relaxed but still had tears in his eyes.

He was curled up in the same position when Lauren came to check on him, the five year old crying quietly.

Lauren sighed and bent down to kiss his cheek, her own cheek had a fading bruise in the shape of a handprint.

As soon as she kisses his cheek, Seth looks at her and holds his arms up. "Mommy,"

Lauren sat down on the edge of Seth's bed, wrapping her arms around her son.

Curling into her, Seth closes his eyes and grips her shirt.

Lauren ran her fingers through Seth's hair and sighed.

The five year old calms down and slowly falls asleep.

Lauren laid back on the bed and closed her eyes.

****

Normani shifts slightly on the bed, her eyes locked on Camila who was in the middle of changing. "Mila," she says breathily.

"Hmm." Camila hummed as she pulled her shirt on.

"Fuck me," the dark-skinned girl breathed out.

Camila swallowed thickly, running her fingers through her hair.

"Please, come fuck me," Normani practically begs, her eyes dark with desire.

Camila thought for a moment before sighing. "Fine." She pushed her boxers down and moved over to Normani on the bed.

Biting her lip, Normani reaches up, slipping her hand under Camila's shirt and runs a hand over her defined abs.

Camila pushed Normani back on the bed and straddled her hips, grinding down against her.

Moaning, Normani grips onto Camila's shirt. "Please strip me," she begs.

Camila pushed Normani's shorts and panties down.

Once Camila has them both completely naked, Normani pulls the Cuban down and into a rough and needy kiss.

Camila reached between them and lined her now hard dick up with Normani's soaking entrance.

Deepening the kiss, Normani gently scratches down Camila's back, knowing how much the girl loved that.

Camila thrust into Normani's and moaned into the dark-skinned woman's mouth. She began a fast rough pace, knowing Normani loved that.

Moaning into the kiss, Normani dug her nails into Camila's back as she arched off the in pleasure.

Camila pulled out of the kiss and attached her lips to Normani's shoulder.

"Oh god, Mila," Normani gaspes out, wishing she could meet Camila's movements. "Harder."

Camila did as Normani asked and thrust harder into the dark-skinned girl.

It wasn't long before the two girls fell over the edge and Camila pulled out of Normani, breathing heavily.