Chapter Fourteen

XXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter Fourteen

XXXXXXXXXXX

"Hunter," Isabella moans, grinding down against her boyfriend's covered erection.

Hunter's breath hitched in his throat.

"Do you want me to ride you?" The brunette breathes out as she grinds down against him harder.

A breathy moan left Hunter's mouth. "Lock the door." He breathed.

"I already did." Isabella responds, moving her hips in a circular motion as she grinds against him again.

"Condom." Hunter breathed again. He wasn't taking any risks. He didn't want to get Isabella pregnant until they were older.

Isabella reaches over and grabs a condom from the bedside table. "I want you."

"I know you do. Get over here." Hunter said. He motioned for Isabella to go over to him.

Grinning, she quickly moves back over to him and kisses him passionately.

Hunter kissed her back, moving his hands and wrapping them around the bottom of Isabella's shirt.

Deepening the kiss, she tilts her head to the side and slowly grinds down against him.

Hunter moaned into Isabella's mouth, tugging on Isabella's shirt.

Pulling away, Isabella holds her arms up and smiles softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." He pulled her shirt over her head.

Shifting above him, Isabella releases a soft moan and begins grinding against him again.

Hunter moaned softly before moving to push Isabella's skirt and panties down.

Lifting her hip, Isabella quickly helps him remove the rest of her clothes. "Mmm, I really want you."

"I can tell." Hunter said, referring to the wetness between Isabella's thighs.

Running her hands down his bare chest, Isabella trails them to the waistband of his shorts and boxers and slowly tugs them down.

Hunter lifted his hips and allowed Isabella to push his shorts and boxers down.

Grabbing the condom wrapper, Isabella brings it to her mouth and rips it open with her teeth.

A smirk appeared on Hunter's lips despite his painful erection.

Slowly, Isabella rolls the condom onto him before shifting above him and sliding down his erection.

"Mmm, oh god." Isabella moans out, throwing her head back and beginning to slowly move her hips back and forth.

Hunter gasped and a silent moan left his mouth as he bucked his hips.

The brunette immediately begins bouncing her hips, her hands gripping his shoulders.

Breathy moans left their mouths and Hunter leaned up to capture Isabella's lips in a kiss.

After a few minutes, Isabella pulled away and stopped moving. "I need you to take over." She breathed out.

Hunter nodded and flipped them, beginning to thrust into her.

A loud moan escapes Isabella and she wraps her legs around his waist as her back arches off the bed.

It wasn't long before they came and Hunter pulled out of Isabella.

"I love you." He breathed, dropping down on the bed beside Isabella and running his fingers through his messy blonde hair.

Curling into him, Isabella lays her head on his chest. "I love you too."

Hunter kissed the top of Isabella's head before pulling the sheets over them.