- 22

MOSSIAH/KNIGHT

Savannah,Georgia , who would of thought that she was up there. I would of thought she would go as far as going to New York or maybe California but she just went up the rode basically.

Ty and I was meeting the chick he met at the airport in Atlanta, I had to see the girl he finessed information from. We made out way through the maze of the airport which was aggravating, I hated flying for that reason alone.

After a while of just walking Ty put his arm Infront of my chest and pointed to a girl that was smiling at me.

"What you stop me for" I said whiling winking at the girl

"Ayo there go the girl I was talking to you about" he said

"Damn that's Ol girl ? She seem to be feeling me, she might now want you after seeing me" I said half serious and half joking. I wouldn't never take Ty girl but if it was any other nigga she would of been took.

She ran over to Ty and jumped on him kissing all over his face. When he started to swirl her in the hug, I caught her attention and she started giving me a seductive stare. Was it just me or was she in Ty arms but trying to send me a type of signal.

"Ayy Knight, this Camila. Camila this my boy Knight" he introduced. I gave her a head nod but she insisted on giving me a hug. While hugging me she licked my ear lobe and kissed my neck. I was stuck in shock that she was doing this with my boy next to me. Wait, I turn to look at Ty but he was no longer next to me.

"He went to go get y'all bags" she said while she rubbed her hand up and down my chest. She was coming on pretty strong , I pushed her hands off me. "Yo chill with all that " I said while walking away. Even if she is a hoe, she Ty hoe and we don't share women. We share everything but women and clothes, that's some bitch nigga shit.

"Where we staying at ?" I asked Ty

"At baby girl crib" he said.

"Why not a hotel?" I questioned

"She just told me she rather show us her southern hospitality. We are saving money anyways bruh"

I look to Camila who looked back at me smirking. This girl had something up her sleeves, but hey so did I. She drives us to her little house in Atlanta, the way she made it seem she lived in the country side and not the busy city people.

"Welcome to mi casa" she said while pushing us into her home. It was pretty big for a girl who just lived alone, which was pretty odd in my book. "Who do you live here with" I asked out of curiosity."I love here with one of my coworkers Tiffany, but she is never home. It's basically like I live here on my own" she said shrugging her shoulders while walking to the kitchen.

"You fellas hungry?" She asked. I wouldn't mind some home cooking, haven't had some since Annabelle left. Damn I miss that girl, thinking of her reminded me of why I was here in the first place. How the hell was I going to get information about her where abouts without this girl figuring it out?

"Shittttttt Shawty you can throw down?" Ty asked while hugging up on her. I have a feeling Ty just bullshitting me, ain't no way in hell she is just some hoe to him when he acting all sweet with this chick. Ima have to cut this shit short, she is not about to be having my boy sprung up on her while she trying to get with me. Ain't gonna happen!

"AYY lil ma, can you show us to our rooms" I said while grabbing my suit case. Instead of saying anything she started walking up the stairs. She started to sway her hips hella hard knowing that I was behind her. She might just break it the way she swinging it side to side. She had an ass on her I can't even lie, but knowing my boy might be feeling her meant she is was off limits.

I made my way into the room I will be making my sanctuary for a while. I laid on the bed hoping to take a quick nap, when I didn't hear my door close, I looked up and sure enough Camila was standing there watching me. She was seriously irking my nerves.

"What?" I said fully agitated at this point

"I'm just admiring a gift that God had presented me with" she said while licking her lips. I knew I was sexy but damn. This girl was beautiful but a creep. She turned on her heel and walked out the room. I had to look up and thank the man upstairs for the little moment I can have to myself for a while.

As I'm falling into a deep sleep I can feel wet kisses going down my neck. At first I let it happen thinking it was a dream and I was imagining Annabelle then I realized it wasn't a dream, I opened my eyes to find Camila in a lace bra & panty set hovering over me. She went full out with curling her hair, make-up and a matching lingerie set.

"Watch out man" I said trying to move her off me. Ty can walk in here any moment thinking I'm trying to get with this girl.

" I want you baby, why are you acting like this" she said pushing all her body weight on top of me, now she was fully straddling my hips.

"Ma. Ima ask you one more time to get off me, man Ty could walk up in her any min" I said pulling her body off of me. This is way too much for me right now.

I walked downstairs and out the house, I really needed to go for a walk. This girl is throwing off my whole game. As I was walking out I ran into Ty.

"Where you going partna" he asked as while carrying two big brown bags which I guess contained liquor.

"I'm heading for a walk"

"Alright, stay out for about an hour so I can get a round in" he said laughing while I clapped him up.

"No problem" I said while walking down the driveway.

I know this sucks but it's been so long since I updated that I just wanted to finally put something up. I wrote this almost a month ago and didn't like and still don't like it but I'll put this up for now ..

-Kay