-17

Laid up in the bed having Eros arms around didn't feel right. Usually I loved the feeling of being so close to him that I can his heartbeat but not tonight. Tonight having sex in the tub didn't feel right either, I just didn't know what to do. It seems not to bother him because he is sound asleep with his head in the crook of neck like usual. It was four in the morning and I couldn't sleep for the life of me.

I slowly moved his arms from around my waist,through on one of the hotel robes and made my way to the little kitchenette. Going in the refrigerator there was no ingredients for cooking. I decided to look for the menu for the kitchen downstairs. Once I found it I made my order and sat in the living room waiting for it to come.

I flipped through the channel trying to find something decent to watch at this time of the hour but only those programs was playing. I flipped through the movie channels and found one of my favorite movies "The Last Song".

Watching this movie made me want to slap Miley so bad more than what she did on the VMA's treat her dad the way she did. I wish I had a child like that I would of slapped her silly. I pause my movie after hearing a knock at the door. The bellhop wheel in a cart with anchovies and pineapple topped pizza , pickles and peanut butter , Oreos and chocolate milk. I went into my room to grab my purse and tipped the bellhop extra for the late night call.

I went to the living room and started to devour my meal as I watch my movie.

"Why are you up baby?" I can hear Eros sleepy voice making it's way towards me.

"I wasn't sleepy" I responded simply and continue to pay attention to the movie

"When you coming to bed ?" He started questioning me. He was getting on my nerves I really want to watch my movie like he can go to bed.

"If you can stop talking to me, I'm watching my favorite movie right now"

"Can I join you ?"

I simply shrugged, as long as he doesn't bother me I don't care what he does with himself. In no time Eros was fast asleep on the couch. I went into the linen closet and covered him with a blanket. By the time my movie was over the sun was rising. I decided to go into my room to get a few hours of sleep before visiting my mama.

I was woken up at noon with breakfast in bed. If it was before noon I would of loved it but I believe that it's no longer morning therefore I can not eat breakfast food. I didn't mean to put his food to waste but that's just me. You know how people can eat cereal at any time of the day ? Well I can't that's breakfast food and also I eat it like it's my popcorn, my cereal can't have milk in it. Yeah , I know it weird but that's how I am.

I went into the refrigerator and warmed up the left over anchovies and pineapple pizza from earlier. I went to sit I front of my sister at the bar area in the kitchen. As I was eating my pizza I can sense my sister looking at me , when I did look she was sure as hell giving me the stank face.

"What?" I said with my mouth full if pizza.

"Since when do you eat anchovies and pineapples topped pizza ? I thought it was pepperoni pizza til' the end ?" She questioned

"I don't know, I was just craving it. It's not all that bad. You should try it" I tried to force feed her but she ran out the chair. I shrugged my shoulders and screamed "your bad ".

I finished my lunch, that's what you call food that is serve after noon. "SIS GET READY TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!" I projected as I walked towards my room. "SHE WILL BE READY IN AN HOUR" I heard a male voice yell back in response. Shit when the hell did Raheem get here? Wait did he say an hour , ewwww they about to get it in.