- 12

Antony's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ?" I barked at her. She had the audacity to walk out the door and come back in like I wasn't talking to her.

"ARE YOU DONE BEING DRAMATIC? "

"I don't know who you THINK you talking to but you better rewind that shit back and check yourself."she said while rolling her eyes. she forever rolling them shit, some times I just want to pop them shit out.

"Well you the only one standing here."

"My Daddy locked up,and my mother lives in Miami, I am not your child. I'm going to tell you this ONCE--- WATCH WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKING TO !"

I can practically see the steam coming out her ears she was beyond pissed. Hell I'm pissed to, I'm not the one who came home the next day without calling anybody. I'm not trying to be her man but it would be common courtesy to tell the person you live with that you are not coming home. If i'm sleeping over at Aminah house I call and make sure that she knows I wont be coming home.

"Look I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm trying to control you , its just have some common courtesy to let someone know you wont be coming home" and with that I walked off , I didn't even want to hear what  slick shit she had to say.

Annabelle POV

I had a great night with Eros and going home and walking into bullshit wasn't part of my plan,well neither was sleeping with Eros but you get what I mean.

Anthony has really been bugging out for no reason,it's probably that bitch of a Barbie he calls his girlfriend. I won't be living in another hostile environment if he think he can control and start hollering like he crazy,then I can't stay here.

I'm not going to lie,this little desk job actually pays well and I have been saving up all my pay checks from the past three months and I'm close to five stacks. I really need a car but I also need to find my own place quick,if I don't this friendship won't last long.

I went up to my room and cleaned off last nights rendezvous. While changing into my comfortable  yoga pants and tank I hear my notification go off. Only one person had my number other than Anthony, I'm not going to lie I got excited, I ran to my bed fast as hell trying to reach for my phone.

***********

FutureHubby: Hey beautiful , how you doing

Future Wife: Hi Eros, really Future Hubby that's what you put as your contact name

FutureHubby: yes . it's a reminder every time I text you. what you getting into today shawty ?

FutureWife : I don't know why but I like it when you call me shawty ,I'm not getting into anything really,got something in mind ?

FutureHubby: You should cause you my little shawty , can you get ready in an hour ?

FutureWife: Where we going ?

FutureHubby:Don't Worry ,Just be ready In an hour

*********

I can say I was GEEKED. I felt like an overly hormonal teenage girl. I didn't even know where I was going, my mind was going a mile a minute . I picked up my phone to call Eros I didn't know the dress code I didn't want to stick out likes a sore thumb and embarrass myself.

"EROOSSSSSSS"I sang into the phone after hear a little grunt.

"Damn baby you sound even sexier on the phone"He replied in a low husky tone, damn he was sounding good right now.