- 6

Once Again updating on my phone

As My sister sped off we both busted out laughing . "I can't believe we did that, you know Mossiah is going to find you ?" my sister said a little concerned. I felt a little uneasy but I just laughed it off and blasted the radio and just so happen my song played.

When we were together, I held you down

I gave you all of me, but look at us now

Thinking of all your excuses, but they don't add up

Now it's so easy to see you don't deserve my love

You pushed me far...you brought me to this

You had my heart...but then you blew it

And I'm so over you, go get lost

Boy who do you think that you are

Trust and believe me, you're gonna need me

Trust and believe me, she'll never be me

And I'm so over you

Go get lost

Boy I don't know

Who do you think that you are

I looked at my sister and I began crying. My sister was driving and oblivious to me crying until I became hysterical and she pulled over.

"I know you not starting that emotional shit again it hasn't even been an hour what's wrong Anna" my sister proclaimed.

"It's just I love you ,I asked you to go through this plan with me, you didn't ask me no question or anything. you where there for me no doubt. it's just I loved him so much I lost my self, I was his rida  but he wasn't holding me down. the only people thay ride for me are you  and mama " I explained to my sister

"What you think you future ? would you ride for the kid, would you lie for the kid? Death before dis-honor " she began singing Rider by Future, man I love this girl she can always brighten up my day.

she continued driving to her house which was in West Palm Beach , She was always in Miami you would think she lived down here. Well this will be the first time I will be going to my sister's house , she recently moved and I never got the chance to visit , meaning Mossiah won't be able to find me. Pulling up to my sister home it was a beautiful condo. It was only two people living in this condo My sister and her boyfriend Raheem.

My sister sure do know how to pick them. He was light skin a caramel completion with pink lips, he stood at 6'2 , he easily towered over both my sister and I. He just had his dreads freshly retwisted. When I walked in I thought I saw a Greek God , he walked around with no shirt and he had the most amazing chiseled chest, my sister caught me drooling. "Big sis this is all mines , you better find one of them where every you going -- AYY baby go put some clothes on before Anna make us a inside pool" she yelled laughing at her own jokes and I just mean mugged her. I didn't like my sister boyfriend I just admired a sexy man , she did the same when she first met Mossiah but she quickly saw him unattractive after she seen a mouth full of golds, she automatically thought "THUG".

Raheem was five years her Senior , he was doing his residency at Joe DiMaggio Children's Hospital. He had a passion for helping sick children and that's what made my sister fall in love with him.

My sister shown me my room , it was pretty basic , they aren't use to having guest. Raheem and Angie were very private people. I found a laptop in my room ,guessing my sister left it in there for me, I started researching places I wanted to move and jobs I can get. I never really was able to go to college because of Mossiah , he was always so controlling. He use to always tell me "Baby why do you want to go to school ? School are for people who want to work ,you are going to be my wife and no wife of mine will be working " I was so dumb to listen and go with the okie dookie.

Raheem brought all my luggage into my room and I went through my purse looking for my phone . "Oh Yeah , I threw it in the fire" I told my self. As I was looking in my purse I found this card , and when I flipped it over it said  "Dr.Anthony Connor , if you need anything call me" and his number was at the bottom. I wondered if he is still in Miami , he told me he was moving,but I decided to call him .I had to searched the house for a cordless phone, really need to get me a phone. The phone rings and I started to get anxious I quickly tried to hang up the phone and that's when I heard his deep husky voice.

"Hello, Dr.Anthony Connor Speaking how can I help you" he greeted but I remain silent.

"Dr.Connor Speaking Hello, Can I help you " He repeated and I heard a deep sigh.

"Hey Anthony this is Annabelle and I found your card and decided to call you" I rambled quickly before he can hang up.

"Hey Annabelle how are you doing , are you recovering good ? I hope you are not still with that abusive boyfriend" he said , his voice changing into an angry tone when he mentioned Mossiah.

"I'm doing pretty good and I'm recovering rather well, and no I am no longer with him , I took all my stuff and left, I'm staying with my sister for the time being , I am trying to leave the state" I laid down on my bed and began talking to him like we have been friends for years.

"That's great I'm very happy for you . well I'm just now getting settled in Savannah,Georgia it's quit secluded here , away from the city I think this place will be good for you. I can help you find a place to stay and a job if you like and I will be here , you need a friendly face when you start over" he explained.

" That's sound absolutely wonderful.YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR ME !!! " I exclaimed

"of course , I told you if you need any help I will help you. just tell me when you will like to come and I will send you your ticket" he continue to explain my flight arrangement and we got off the phone.

I Guess I'm going to Savannah,Georgia !!!!

pretty long chapter , more like a filler .. please vote and comment  .. I'm getting a lot of read .. excited

songs used

* Keyshia Cole -Trust and Believe

*Future-Rider 

ENJOY!!!