- 11

Annabelle POV

After deciding to stay with Antony everything was back to normal. We ate together everyday for breakfast and dinner. Whenever he wasn't home for dinner, I knew he was out on a dinner date with Aminah. It disgusted me how he can stay with that witch. hey , that was what he liked and who loved, it wasn't my place to say anything.

I actually felt my self liking him , but he had a girlfriend and I needed to go out and have fun. I decided to go and live it up and go clubbing. I hadn't made any friends while I was down here, I was out on my own tonight.

When it hit around nine O'clock I began getting ready. Going through my walk in closet I search for a banging outfit.I decided on an all black strapless Chanel dress, which stop right above my knees. I wore my white Giuseppe Zanotti heels which cost me a fortune, the one Kim Kardashian wore made by Kayne west; they were a must have.

I went to sit at my vanity and decided to do my hair and makeup. I decided to wear my hair in a slick high ponytail. I wore light make up but went drastic with my lipstick, I wore a deep bloody red color. I wore simple diamond stud earrings and a white watch, I looked in the mirror and I looked flawless.

I was going to get fucked up , I decided to call for a cab.When walking down the stairs I caught Antony's gaze, his lips slightly parted in awe like fashion. Now I knew I looked good. Well he didn't look bad him self. He was wearing an Armani pink dress shirt which was tucked into his dark Armani  slacks.He wore a silver watch and Armani shoes. This man didn't like to clash brands.

I'm guessing he was going out to dinner with the witch tonight.

"You look beautiful , where are you going tonight ?"

"I'm tired of being copped up in the house, I decided to go out and live a little"while making my way completely down the stairs.

"Well ----that sounds eventful,well have a great time" he said abruptly and walked away with his hands in his pocket.

All I heard was the honking of my cab telling me it had arrived. I grabbed my white Chanel clutch and went on my way. I didn't know any clubs and told the cab driver to take me to the best club near my area. In fifteen minutes later we pulled up to this nightclub with a line that wrapped around the corner. Looking up at the name it was in a neon color blue which read "Sin's Pleasure"(made the name up).

When getting out the cab, all you heard was "Damn who that is" and whistle from the fellas and of course the ladies were hating saying I wasn't all that and who I thought I was. I just shrugged everything off, I knew I looked good and I tried my luck just walking up straight to the front door. "Excuse me miss the line is back there" the bouncer said without looking from this clipboard. "Well I'm new to town and I wanted to.check out the hottest club , can you just let me in sweetie"I said batting my lashes soon as he looked up. He wore dark shades , I couldn't tell if he was looking directly at me. Before he could say anything I heard a dark baritone voice speak.

"Is there a problem here fellas ?" he asked

"No problem here boss, we got everything under control."

"Well there is a problem , why isn't this beautiful lady standing behind me not in my club?"

"Well she just skipped the line and most likely her name is not on the list"he said quit sheeply. you can tell he was scared of his boss.

He turn around and I almost fainted. Lord was this man sexy, he stood almost a whole foot taller than me,and I wants even short. He had a caramel color skin, which matched his big light brown eyes.  He wore his hair in a low-boy. He grab my hand and intertwine it with his and we walked into the club.