• Chapter 4 •

"Renée! Earth to Renée." Daniel whispered in my ear. Argh! This is going to be the longest lesson ever!

"Leave me alone Park." I growl in return not moving my head an inch.

"Excuse me nerd but I need to pass this subject so I would really appreciate it if you could get it done." Daniel retorts back yanking on my hair.

I jump up and grab the front of Park's shirt in my fist, I lean in so close I could feel his breath on my face.

"Firstly Park I'm not a nerd and I don't need to pass this subject, secondly I'm not doing a single thing on the assignment for you." I whisper back in my most evilest voice.

I lean back in my chair and cross my arms over my chest with a smug look on my face. Daniel is still frozen in shock in his seat.

"Might want to close that gaping mouth of yours Park." I say smirking.

He gives me a glare but follows my advice quickly to keep the others from staring at our little argument shall we say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bell finally rang for dismissal and I rush out into the hallway and start walking towards the parking lot when I stopped short. I have no car.

The bus! Dam! I started sprinting towards the bus stop, pushing myself really hard. I turn around the corner to see the bus flying off into the street.

I let out a scream, let's just make that two screams now. Today just isn't my day I groan inwardly.

I walk back into school and walk down the hallways to see if I could ask anyone for a lift but there is literally no one left.

I start walking back the way I came when suddenly someone's hand covers my mouth and drags me into a classroom nearby. I struggle to get loose by kicking and waving my arms about, but this person is strong, I'm guessing its a guy because of the strength in his arms.

I quickly think of an idea, I grin then bite down hard on my attackers hand. He yelps as I rush towards the door in the dark to get away.

He grabs my waist and pushes me up against the wall, using one of his legs to keep mine from moving and holding my hands above my head. I was trapped and there was nothing I could do about it.

"You're not getting away this time Watson!" The attacker growls at me. How could I not have guessed it would be Park.

"You've got to be kidding me Park! What the hell do you want?" I exclaim angrily ready to knee him in the privates.

"I think we both know what I want." Daniel whispers in my ear. I try to hold in my shiver but Daniel notices before I can.

"No I don't." I reply looking as bored as possible.

"Really?" Daniel drawls while running his hand up my arm. I gulp and don't say anything.

"So let's make a deal, you help with the assignment and I drive you to and from school?" He says releasing me from his grip and turning on the lights.

"Why the hell would I want to get lifts from you!" I reply pissed off to say the least.

"Umm if I remember correctly sweetie but your daddy just sold your car?" Daniel remarks jumping up on a desk. I clench my fist and walk over to him, he must have seen the episode this morning.

"You.... You little!" Daniel stops me in the middle of my sentence by covering his hand over my mouth.

"Offer isn't going to last forever honey. Yes or no?" Daniel states tapping his watch. I clench and unclench my fists again and again but nothing suppresses the anger in my brain as I'm about to agree to something I most defiantly will regret.

"Whatever! Deal!" I retort annoyed beyond words. Daniel smirks at me and leaves the room. I grab my bag and run after him.

I catch up to him and stalk beside him.

"Can't you walk like a lady?" Daniel smirks bumping my shoulder.

"Just because your taking me home doesn't mean I'm going to talk to you Park." I reply as I fish out my phone from my bag to check my messages. Daniel quickly snatches the phone out of my grasp.

"Sorry your coming to my house first." Daniel retorts laughing at my very angry red face.

"Ugh sorry don't tell me what to do!" I reply running around him trying to get my phone back.

"Your not getting this back until you promise to come over." Daniel says smoothly holding it just above where I can reach.

"You irritate me so much Park! Argh! Whatever I'll go to your house! Just give me my phone back." I exclaim about ready to go insane from annoyance.

"That wasn't to hard now was it?" He says giving back my phone.

"Just unlock your car!" I reply breathing deeply.

He walks towards his car as I stare in shock. He has a beautiful silver and black mustang with an amazing matte finish.

"Your shitting me right?" I ask frozen to the ground.

"What?" Daniel replies raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I stutter as I walk towards the car and run my hand on the paint job. Daniel watches laughing at me.

"Shut up." I say as I jump onto the seat and pull out my phone again.

Two missed calls from Dad, I growl in my mind, 10 missed calls from Maddie, I laugh she probably was freaking out coz I haven't seen her all day.

MADDIE: Renée where are you?

MADDIE: Girl are you even coming today?

MADDIE: Where are you hiding Renée?

God she must have been bored today!

RENÉE: I was in sick bay haha I fell asleep.

MADDIE: you finally reply! Your gonna be the death of me Rae!

MADDIE: Catch up tonight?

RENÉE: Can't tonight but tomorrow for sure! <3

MADDIE: Ok ttyl ^-^ <3

I switch of my phone and pay attention to my surroundings. I had no idea where the hell we were. But boy this must be the rich place in town, every house was like a mansion.

Before I can even comment about where we are Daniel pulls into the driveway of an elegantly designed and massive 3 story house.

"Holy shit! Please don't tell me this is your house?" I say looking at him surprised.

"Get out of the car Watson." Daniel replies gruffly.

"Calm down Park." I reply just as gruff.

We walk towards the front door when I hear a voice from inside the house.

"Dannnniiiieeeellll!" A young girls voice screams out.

Wait what? Daniel has a sister?

{A.N}

Hey Readers!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, school started up and I've been busy with assignments and other stuff.

Diamonds_Dont_Die

Xo

•Comment•Vote•