Segment 167

Her point of view -
"Mommy ..?" I look at them in the rear view mirror. We are heading to the mall to think of ideas for the surprise..
"Why are you crying..?" The boys ask looking seriously concerned. Oh.. They can help me for the surprise.
"Sweetheart..mommy and Daddy are going to have a baby.. you are going to have a new brother or sister to play.." They still seem so confused. I shall let Dex deal with it. He is so good at explaining things. He has this thing where he considers that they know what is wrong or right for them as basic human instinct and we just have to channel it in the right direction.
His sister's point of view -
Our mornings are filled with him on the ground and I am in the studio. There is a performance coming up. I am not sure yet because there is no conformation but they did reach to my management. I am not sure how to disclose this to him yet. He is just a little too overprotective.. He says things like you are my queen stay at home and I can earn enough for our family. Which i trully appreciate but its not for the money.. its for keeping me sane .. you know in the way dancing is life kind.
He is currently napping but he will have to be up soon. We are going shopping. We are getting this house renovated which belonged to his parents. They never stayed there but they had purchased two houses for their kids next to each other. Bhaiya already sold his because it reminded him too much of them and he couldn't just move ahead in his life. Captain had showed me the place few days after the proposal and I had instantly agreed. Ofcourse we want to raise our kids in a house that belonged to their grandparents. I still remember the way his face had lighted up when he showed me every  nook and cranny of the place. We had not done many changes in the house just a few upgrades to make it livable for us.
I made us some lunch and headed up to wake him up. Now if you know him you know he likes to woken up with love. If you wake him up too rough then you will end up with a grumpy Captain and I am sure nobody will want a grumpy Captain.
"Bebee"
"Hmm..." He replies stretching..
"Lets get up.. its afternoon and we have to go shopping for some stuff.."
"I don't want to go.. besided you can manage it on your own ."
"Yes I am aware I can manage it on my own but you are coming with me because its your house too I want to do this together.." I say giving him my serious eyes.
"But can I get something in my belly..  I am hungry.." he says getting up.. My serious eyes worked . Great.
"I am setting up the table get ready and come soon.."
His point of view -
When I woke up around afternoon there was no one home. Where is everybody.? Today was our cuddle in bed day. I called Pie but her phone was busy. Huh..?
I got up and had a bath and was about to prepare some lunch when Pie called back.
"Where are you guys.?"
"We came to the mall.. I wanted to spend some time with the boys and also we wanted to let you sleep in peace.. "
"Thank you.. I am cooking lunch.. Come home to me quick.."
"Naah.. I am getting some food . Don't cook.. "
"Oh alright.. What about the boys then..?"
" Oh they will eat what we eat.. will be home soon.."
"Love you "
"Love you 3" she replied before hanging up.. huh..?
---
By the time I finished going through some of my paperwork the door bell rang. But only the boys were there. "Where is mommy..?" I questioned and they beamed at me.  "I am here.." she said coming out of our little yard house..
"What were you doing in there..?"
"Oh i got air filled in your football.. we tried playing in the morning but it was flat.."
"Ohh.. yea.. the other day John and I had a rough match.."
"I got food lets go inside" and she urges us inside.
--
"I think we want to take a nap..we are tired . We are heading upstairs.."
Her point of view -
"Yea i will just finish my work and join you guys.."
"Alright the dessert is in the fridge" and the boys giggle beside me.
"Shh.." i said climbing up the stairs.. Dexy didn't reply so maybe he was already in his study. I don't know if he heard me or not.
His point of view -
Few hours later -
Evenings are for football. Me and my boys have started this new tradition now wherein we play football every evening. This was something that my father and I bonded over and I want the same for my boys and me.
I woke the boys up and took them to our yard house where we kept our football gear and cleats. When i opened the cupboard i found 4 set of cleats. Mine .. J.J .. Junior and .. Did John leave his pair here yesterday .? But it looks too small to be John's .. The twins .. naah .. then..? Anyways I will ask Pie later.. maybe thats the boys old pair.. But it looks brand new.. maybe Pie washed it.. I don't know.. she goes on this weird cleaning spree like a psycho..
I picked up the football and it said "I love you Daddy. See you soon.." What ...? The boys are here who is going to see me soon..? What is going on.? Those extra small cleats . See you soon Daddy.. "Boys do you know what this is..? I enquired .. They looked at each other and then shook their head.
During the match my mind kept back tracking.. the brand new cleats in small size .. and the message on the football.. Is someone else going to play with us ..? And that person is going to call me daddy.. Is Pie..? Really..?  I am getting my third child..?
Her point of view -
Whats taking him so long..? I can't wait anymore. I was about to get up and head out when Dexy came in running.. "are you ..?" He questioned and I nodded in response..
"Oh I am so happy..I am going to be a dad.." he declared scooping me up in his arms. He touched my belly and smiled lightly.
"Hey there princess.. Dada loves you already.."
"How do you know its going to be a girl only.. We can have a boy too.."
"I can feel it.." he said kissing me and holding me close.
"Lets eat the dessert now.."
"What dessert. ?"
"The one that inforned you.."
"I don't know what you are talking about..I saw the football.."
"Ofcourse you did . There is a cake in the fridge that literally says Coming soon." She said shaking her head.
"Its okay.. I will always love you.."
"Me three daddy.."