Segment 164

Her point of view -
Few days later
I have an appointment with Dr.Chanu today to conform my pregnancy. Things have been weird between me and Dex since we came back. We are just not talking to each other. He would bring up the baby in every conversation and it would just piss me off. Why can't he just understand.?
He for sure wants another child but i am not ready yet. J.J is 3 and junior is only 2 .. They need me and adding another baby to the mix will be stressful. Dexy is busy handling his duties as the chairman and I am also helping out Dad now. He is not getting any younger. We just don't have time to raise a newborn right now.
His point of view -
I don't like fighting with Pie. I feel sort of incomplete without her. But no child of mine is getting aborted if she is pregnant.
I know she is not ready but she has to believe in me. We can do this together.
"Morning baby.." i greet her.
"Hm.." she says and heads to the kitchen to cook up breakfast.
When will we get back to normal.? I miss the old us and the boys have stared to pick on the tension between us. What is happening..?
Her best friend's point of view-
I had to get back to the academy to prep for the upcoming tournamemt but i couldn't leave Angel to do all the preprations alone.
Our wedding was coming up and Angel had started to panic.
She had partially moved in with me and was in the process of renovating the house. I must admit our house looked like a home now.. But trust me house shopping is tiring. Who knew sofa covers and curtains had so much variety..?
Who the hell needs a bed side lamp or even shower curtains..? God save me.
How can she diffrenciate between navy blue and royal blue or milky white and off white..? Its just the same to me .
His best friend's point of view -
Me and my lady have started to work on our relationship now. Almost every night after the kids go to bed we spend some time together..be it watch a movie or just sit and talk..
Our date on the lake side was awesome. I managed to get some that night. Finally
My princess was to join school soon but i was not ready.. Luckily when I met the twins they were already in school.
My better half was trying her best to cajole me to go and see schools with her but i just can't make myself do it. Going means accepting that my daughter is growing up and i can't just do that. For me she will always as small as she was the day she was born.
I am just not ready to let her become a big girl yet. She is my baby girl.

P.S  Don't kill me.
Thank you iamchris for your support