Segment 161

Her best friend's point of view -
"I am so happy that i am able to share all this with you.."
When i don't reply he turns and looks at me.
"Hey.. what happened..?" He questions.
"I don't want to lose you.."
"Me too.. but who says you are loosing me..?" He asks coming inside the room now.
I look at him and he reads my eyes.
"Hey love.. you see this .. " he says flipping my hand and making me look at the ring..
"This is our engagement ring . You know what the word engage means .. It means comitted to something .. and since i am engaged to you it means i am commited to you.. what happened earlier was a misunderstanding which Bhabhi handled well.. . Which reminds me i have to thank her later.. " he smiles..
"So you my darling have nothing to worry about. .. atleast not with Dolly... " He says and kisses the back of my hand over my ring. My fears disappearing immidiately.
"But why din't bhaiya say anything...? " I questioned.
"You both have some sort of relationship so i rather not answer this question.. besides i have things to show you around here.." he says going into his old closet.
Is Bhaiya really what Bhai and Dada say he is..?
But he has always been so sweet and understanding with me.
--
After dinner I spot Bhaiya in the lawn taking a stroll so i decide to join him.
"Oh hi.. I din't expect you here.."
"Why can't I be here .?"
"Your fiance and brothers may not like it.."
"They trust me to make correct choices for myself." I say eyeing him and he looks away.
"Why did you do it..?" I question him not wanting to waste time.
"What did I do..?"
"In the morning .. you know bhabhijaan is married to my brother and I am to marry your brother.."
He just smiles and continues to walk.
"What ... Don't have an answer ..?"
"Karma is a bitch. People have to pay for their sins..Good Night " he answers arrogantly and goes inside leaving me in the lawn to ponder on his answer.
I get back in the room to find Captain reading a book.
"So did you find any answer..?"
"How did you know I went to ask him for answers..?" I sit down on the bed removing my jwellery.
"You are just like your brothers.. you like to take control of things and fix them.." he says amused.
"Is that a bad thing .?" I don't know why I asked that question but I did.
"No most definitely not . Its something that I love about you.. but baby you have to realise that you can't control everything. You need to let some things be.."
"You mean let Bhaiya be.."
"Yes he is not worth wasting your breath on.. Instead you should spend time pleasing your fiance.."
"Really ...?"
"Yes .. now get in here.." he says opening his arms.
As soon as he wraps his arms around me all my doubts vanish. I know he is the one for me and nothing
My Captain ..