Segment 166

His point of view -
After hanging up the phone. I grabbed both the boys and was out in seconds. I had to be with her this instant or I would loose my mind.
Parking in Dad's house I pocketed my key and got the boys out.
Ting tong ting tong..
Why is nobody opening the door. ? Is she ok.?
Simin opened the door minutes later and relief washed over me.
"Where is she..?"
"In her room.."
"Please take care of the boys .. i need some alone time with my wife ." She nodded in understanding and ushered the boys in.
I raced up the stairs and barged into her room. She laid on her bed eyes closed but opened them when she heard me.
Without a word i engulfed her in my arms. Tears sliding down my cheek. I never realised how much I had missed my boo until she was here in my arms.
" Don't ever do this to me again.." and she nodded in response hugging me close.
"Where are my babies ..?" She questions.
"They are downstairs..You want to go see them .?"
"Yes .. I have been a bad mom lately.."
"Oh shush your best mom in the world.."
We go down and see Simin feeding our kids chocolates. WHY..?
"What are you doing .?"
"They are having chocolates and then we are going for ice- cream.." she says and Pie giggles beside me.
"No we are going home.."
"But daddy I want to have ice-cream.."
"Yes you can have ice cream .. but some other day .. you had your share of sweets already ."
"No daddy.."
"Yes you are going to be good boys and listen to dada.." Pie explains. She is ever so gentle with the boys..
"Pleeeeease.." Simin and the boys give me the puppy dog face and i have no choice but to say yes but i am i am their father i have to make the dificult choices.
"No we are not going for ice- cream today.. we are going home.." Junior's eyes begin to water and he latches himself to Pie.
J.J looks at me shocked. What..? They cannot always get what they want.
We bid goodbye to Simin who heads out to meet Chanu and then head home. The boys whine in the back for ice- cream and let me just say it makes my blood boil. I absolutely hate it when kids whine. I look over to Pie and she gives me a pleading look. I seriously have three kids on my hands. I have no choice but to take them to a ice- cream parlour.
Her point of view -
When we get home I feed the kids dinner and put them to bed while Dex finishes his work.
---
Next morning when I wake up it was already morning. Dexy was sound asleep his arms securely wrapped around me. It was about time the boys got up so I quitely left our room to go to theirs. Last night had been an emotional one as he wanted to make love and be as close to me as possible. Trying his best to mould our body into one and when he had finally dozed off from exhaustion it had been very almost morning.
Junior was already up by the time I got to his room. "Mommy you know i saw this dream. We were going in chocolate train that had gems coming out of the engine.."
"Really..?"
"Yea and you know mommy me and dada were eating all the gems that the engine was throwing.."
We had reached downstairs by now and i handed Dex junior his milk." Baby be a good boy for mumma and drink this . I'll get bhai okay..?"
"Yes mommy.."
Jhonny Junior is a heavy sleeper and waking him is harder than waking their father. When I peeked into his room I found him sleeping peacefully with his head burried in the blanket.
"Sweetheart its time to get up.."
"Mommy 5 more minutes.." he says and cuddles onto me.. I pick him up and head to our room to see my third kid is still sleeping. I place Jhonny Junior beside him and they both turn to each other.
--
Few minutes later i get two coffee and Junior to our room where my boys are almost getting up. I watch as both J.J and dex thrust their head side to side and then slowly open their eyes to smile at me.
We all cuddle in the bed for some time. The boys hanging onto Dex. I swear they have their days. Well i guess today was daddy day.
"Boys how would you like a baby sister..?" I ask and Dexy raises his brows. "Just asking.." i mouth and he nods his head.
They look at me confuse and shrug their shoulders. Oh that din't go as expected.
Dexy decides to sleep for some more time while I take the boys to my appointment with Dr.Chanu. Its easy to reschedule when you are best friend's with the doctor.
"Hello.." Dr. Chanu greets them and they both hide behind me. "Its alright ..its just Chanu.." i say and urge the boys to shake her hand but they don't budge.
I make them sit on a chair while she checks me up.
"Congratulations you're pregnant .."
"Really..?"
"Yea .. and you might be due on Dex's birthday ."
"Awww.. thank you.."
Its time to surprise Dex with the news.