Segment 159

His point of view -
"Come on .. you both have to take my blessings too." Bhaiya suggested and then looked straight at me in the eye.
"Ofcourse they have to.." cheered his family.
Both Pie and Big B stood frozen on the spot not knowing how to react.
'Warehouse.' John mouthed to Bhaiya from behind me and bhaiya paled.
"Nani its not what you think.." Bhabhi explained .
"What do you mean.. ? He said he is engaged and getting married.. its natural its them.." his cousin explained.
"Yes it maybe true but they are best of friends. Sure they love each other but not in a way that they should get married" bhabhi explained.
"Bhai you need to think once again..Doll is best for you ."
Bhabhi introduced Birdie and she bent down to touch everyone's feet.
"But Dolly.." Bhaiya argued.
"She is married to me. " I pitch in .
What is wrong with him . He knows Pie is married to me. What is he trying to do..?
"Dolly are you happy .?" Nani questions.
"Yes" she replies in a week voice. I know Bhhaiya's presence effects her.
Everybody is introduced and then sent upstairs to rest..
Pie lies down on the bed tired from the long drive.
I can't help but think about everybody's words. Pie and Big B are perfect for each other. Did she marry me only because of her father .? But we have two boys together. I busy myself with boys. I take a shower with them and dress them up.
"Lion can we play with them..?" Titlu asks coming in..
"Sure princess .. but take care of him.." i say gesturing towards junior who is a clumsy 2 year old. He is always banging or walking into things.
The kids go to the garden and play while i watch from the balcony pondering over bhaiya's words. I know I shouldn't be thinking all this but I just can't help it.
His sister's point of view -
We went to his old room in the house and it was covered with cricket posters. He literally ate drank and slept cricket.
"These are my trophies.." he said pointing at the showcase. It had trophies and photographs. Photographs of bhabhi bhabhijaan and him. Bhabhijaan and him seriously look so perfect together, as if they were made for each other.
"Me and Dolly spent a lot of time here. We just had so much fun.." he sighed walking to the balcony.
"Tell me more .." i said sitting down on his bed. He rattled on about how much fun they used to have growing up in this house. I know its stupid but I can't help but feel jealous of their friendship.
Bhaiya's words keep playing in my head. He knows everything but still he said all those things.
They should mean something right..
I am making a mistake.