Twenty Two

I laid in the bed, panting, then glanced at Zak as he laid next to me, panting as well. We had finally made it to the bedroom, but it had taken us two hours.

"I have never had so much sex in a single night in my life." I laughed then looked at him but he was staring at the ceiling.

"The kitchen, living room, hallway, and we barely made it to the bedroom." He laughed and turned to me then kissed me.

"I'm really happy right now." I grinned and slid my hand into his hair, kissing him again. He held my side and deepened the kiss as he pulled me close to him. When we broke, he laid his head on mine and I smiled as I played with his hair.

"Let's get some sleep, it's really late now." I nodded and he pulled me to lay on him as I pulled the blankets over us.
•~•
I stirred my coffee then smiled as hands held my hips and he kissed my head.

"Good morning, Lina."

"Morning, Zak." I smiled and turned to him then he kissed me.

"So, I just got off the phone. We're heading to Sweden for an investigation." Then I felt my heart drop as I realized where he said.

"Sw-Sweden?" He nodded and I forced a smile.

"What's wrong?"

"My family is there, the ones we don't like. If they find out I'm there, they'll want me to come visit." Then his eyes widened.

"Evelina, it's your-" He stopped as someone knocked on the door then he sighed.

"Go, it'll be alright." He went to open the door as I turned and closed my robe around me, hiding my sleep dress and the hickies that littered my chest.

"Lina, we're going to Sweden!" Aaron cheered and I nodded then drank my coffee.

"What's wrong?" Billy asked and Zak sighed.

"Her family there hates her so she isn't as excited as us." He explained and Jay looked at me.

"Hates you how?"

"They curse me to death, said if they saw me again, they'd make sure I never left Sweden looking the same, and that's them being nice." I laughed and Tiny barked as he nudged me leg.

"Hey, bud." I smiled and kissed his head but he kept headbutting me.

"He can tell when you're upset." Nic laughed and I nodded.

"He's always been able to. Well, if we're going to Sweden, I guess I have no choice." I smiled and stood, making them smile.

"Besides, I really wanna piss off some people."
•~•
"EVELINA!" I groaned as my cousin, Stella, jumped on me.

"Stella, off!" I said and shoved her off then she glared at me.

"Why isn't your hair blonde? Why did you dye it?" She asked and I wanted to hit her now.

"Hi, I'm Zak." Zak smiled and she instantly smirked at him. Slut.

"Hello, I'm Stella Nilsson." She grinned in English then we went to the car and I held my head as she talked about the family, in English, and the guys listened. While in Sweden, we decided we would spend a few days with my family but I was regretting it.

"And you know that mom will be mad about your style as-"

"CAN YOU FUCKING STOP?!" I screamed and she stopped talking as the guys jumped. Zak grabbed my shoulder then I held his hand as it comforted me, gave me a sense of calm.

"Whatever." She spit and we soon got to the family farm, the place of my nightmares.

"Stella, go inside. We've got to get our things." She went inside then I turned to the guys and glared them down.

"Whatever you do, stay away from Stella, Felix, Astrid, and Magnus." They nodded and we got our bags then went inside and I was "greeted" by my family.

Italics is them speaking in Swedish.
"Evelina!" I smiled as my aunt hugged me then my grandparents, cousins, uncles, and my other aunts. Even my nieces and nephews were here.

"Did I miss a celebration?" I laughed and Granny Ingrid grinned.

"You coming home is celebration enough. Now we can make you a pure Swedish girl." Then my smile dropped and I glared.

"If you wouldn't mind, we're tired so our rooms would be nice." I snapped and Granny Ingrid showed us to the one room we would be using. This is about to be a long few days.