19

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, Malfoy Manor, 7:30pm

The Ball went well, though a lot of the visitors asked why was Umbridge in a ball, twisting and turning while letting out silent screams. Tom Riddle, or Voldemort, told them that she had angered an Inner Circle member, so that's her punishment. A few members tried to pop the bubble, but their spells will always be absorbed by the bubble.

Hadrian ignored all the questioning looks he got from fellow Purebloods and enjoyed his time with The United Seven, since Fred and George came as well, giving Molly Weasley an excuse that they were at Lee's house and will not come back until it's time for Hogwarts, which is in a week.

That night, when the ball is finally over and the guest, except the Potters and the Weasley twins, were leaving, did Hadrian finally let the pink hag go. She groaned when she slammed onto the floor, before standing back up shakily. "So, learned your lesson, Dolores?" Hadrian sneered, as his family and friends circled around the pink hog.

"Y-Yes Master Hadrian." Right then and there, Hadrian froze. "No. Don't call me master. I'm just Hadrian, but that doesn't mean you look down on me." He said, making Umbridge nod before she was released back home.

"So, presents?"

So here they were, in the family room where the tree was, with the tree covered in stacks of presents. There was a lot for the LeStrange and Malfoy Heirs, Gemma and the Potters had a lot of presents from the Death Eaters saying that they didn't expect them to join.

The twins got a lot of pranking items but three books from their younger friends brought a sincere smile to their faces. "The Ways Of A Marauder, The Tales Of Peeves The Hogwarts Mischief Maker and How To Be An Animagus. Thank you, all four of you gave us these as a joint present means more than these pranking items." Fred said, while George was busy opening more presents to reveal more Pranks.

In the end, Hadrian got a beautiful galaxy heart necklace, Draco was happy with his Furfur Gem necklace, Gemma was happily marvelling at the Nimbus 2000 she and the rest got from her parents*, Hermione was enjoying the stacks of fiction and spell books she got, the Potters were happy with the painting of a Deer and a Doe Hadrian gave, Bella, Narcissa and Sirius were smiling as their constellation bracelets shone with the light of the fireplace.

The Dark Lord was happy with his new cloak, which had a warming and cooling charm on it, along with a pair of emerald encrusted dagger as a joint gift of the family he was living with, who had accepted the fact that he was living either them now, along with the Weasley twins.

Back to Hogwarts...

"Make sure you study hard, Easter is going to be a pain but don't forget to enjoy the sun. The nice weather is actually great to study under." Sirius advised, smiling at his nephews and goddaughter. "Thanks, Uncle Padfoot. We'll keep it in mind." Hadrian said,  smiling before Neville appeared beside him. "Nev! How was your Christmas?" Neville huffed.

"I thought she was overprotective before, but now she's even more protective! She's won't let me out of her sight ever since we returned from your Manor." The rest of the United Seven chuckled. "That's what happened to Hadrian and Draco, but at least we had Padfoot to look after us."  Said Gemma, getting into an empty compartment, waving at her family as the train slowly moved away.

Hadrian sighed softly, a small smile on his lips as he watched his friends playing. As they approached Hogwarts, Ron knocked on their compartment. "So LeStrange. You gave my older brothers sister presents, huh?" Hadrian's eyes hardened. "So what if I did? At least they have a brain and knows when to stick their nose out of other people's business, Weasel." Hadrian said, Draco putting his hand on the raven's shoulder incase he blows up in rage.

"At least I don't support a man whose starving for deaths of the innocents." Hadrian and the rest burst out laughing, making the young Weasley confused. "Why are you laughing! I didn't make any jokes!" He said, face as red as his hair. "You'll see it soon, Prewett." Fred said, making Ron burst. "I'M A WEASLEY!" Fred and George glared at him, while the rest had stopped laughing.

"No you're not. You aren't, we are. You and mum are tarnishing the Pureblood name of Weasleys." George said, sneering. "We never called you our brother so why would we call you one now?" Ron fumed, before stomping away, pushing Percy, who was listening in, aside.

"So, Dad had told you two that he had Divorced Molly, huh?" The Twins nodded. "We got the letter when we were opening presents. It was shocking but we kinda figured it'll happen, since Dad hates anyone who insults the Purebloods and Molly was getting it in the end. When Prewett returns he'll get the news and the weight of the magic. We'll have to move into the Weasley Manor." Hadrian raised an eyebrow. "I thought you guys were poor?" Fred and George scoffed playfully.

"Seriously? We're one of the Sacred 28 and you expect us to be poor! How dare you Hadri. The vault we were originally using was the Prewett's, and the house was all they had. We, one the other hand, had three vaults and two manors, one here in England and the other in Sweden." Percy said, smiling as he sat with his brothers and their friends.

A/N

:) This book is nearing it's end, you know...

The second book is in the making. I'll think of when to publish it. ;)