4

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, 1st September, Platform Nine and Three Quarters.

Hadrian and Draco had Apparated to the platform with their parents, who were excited and sad to see them go. "Mother, Uncle Lucy and Aunt Cissy, we'll be back during Christmas!  Don't worry." Hadrian said as he gave them all a soft kiss on the cheek. "Alright, you two. Make sure time write! If not we'll be very sad." Narcissa reminded, making the two boys grin.

"And if you get into any other houses beside Slytherin, it's alright. It's not like it's a rule to be Slytherin if you don't feel like a Slytherin." Lucius said, patting both boys' shoulders before they waved goodbye and climbed onto the train, looking for an empty compartment.

As soon as they found an empty compartment,  they warded the door to only let the trolley lady through and maybe those they could trust inside, before both took out a book and read, Draco laying on Hadrian's lap as the raven haired boy leaned on the window.

This is the normal position the boys read in, because it gives them comfort knowing that the other is very close to them. Hadrian softly hummed,  soothing both of them since Hadrian could sing very well.

The train jolted softly, before moving towards Hogwarts. Along the way, their compartment door was opened. "Can I sit with you? Because everywhere else is full and nobody wants to befriend me." The plump and shy boy said, making Hadrian and Draco nodded, feeling sympathy for him.

"N-Neville Longbottom. Pleasure to meet you. What are you names?" He looked rather awkward and Hadrian smiled softly.

"Hi, Neville. I'm Hadrian Calius LeStrange and this is Draco Malfoy." The boy paled. "Oh... you guys are Purebloods..." He said nervously, making Hadrian tilt his head in confusion. "I thought you were a Pureblood too?" He asked, while gesturing for Neville to sit. Neville sat softly on the seat, before sighing. "Yes, I am a Pureblood. I just... don't really feel like one." Draco and Hadrian looked at each other before looking back at Neville with pity.

"You live with your parents, right?" Hadrian asked slowly, making Neville smile slightly. "Yes, but I'm currently living with my Grandmother since they're in America for a ministry thing." Neville said boredly. Hadrian chuckled, before the compartment door opened slightly and the face of the trolley lady poked through.

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" Neville smiled before getting a few chocolate frogs and a box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavoured Beans, Draco got a few licorice wands and a box of the multi-flavoured beans, while Hadrian got a few Pumpkin Pasties and a box of toffes.

They enjoyed the candies while chatting absentmindedly about their expectations of Hogwarts and what house they'll be in before an announcement rang through the train. "We'll be arriving at Hogsmead station soon, so please put on your school robes before getting off.  Leave your luggages here, as they will be transported to your dorms."

The boys hurriedly put on their robes, before the train slowly stopped. "All off." They got off, immediately following Hagrid, the Keeper of Keys at Hogwarts. "Hello Hagrid, ow are you?" Hadrian asked softly as they caught up with the giant. "I'm donut fine, Hadri. How are the peacocks?" Hadrian chuckled. "They're doing well, Hagrid. Your suggestion to add some sunflower seeds to their diet worked wonders for their appetite." The giant grinned.

"Four on each boat!" The boys got into one boat, before a bushy haired girl entered as well. "Hello, I'm Hermione Granger." She greeted softly, albeit a bit shakily. "Hadrian LeStrange, pleasure." Hadrian grinned, before Neville piped up. "Neville Longbottom, pleasure." Neville smiled, just as softly. "Draco Malfoy, pleasure."

She laughed softly. "Ah, I'm guessing you're all Purebloods, then?" The three boys nodded. "Nice. I'm a Muggle born." Draco grinned. "Well, welcome to the Wizarding World! How are you enjoying it?" She smiled, her eyes glimmering with awe. "It's wonderful. The books and spells are all very interesting." Draco, Hadrian and Neville laughed.