15

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, Malfoy Manor, 4:50p.m

Hadrian sighed, missing his mother so badly. Draco, who wasn't sitting far from him, stared at the boy in pity. Sure he missed his parents, but he never seen Hadrian so... Vulnerable. "Hadri we'll get them back." Draco said, placing his hand on the Raven haired boy's shoulder, making him look up at him.

Draco was shocked to see the vibrant, beautiful multicoloured eyes became a cold, sad blue. Even the green eyes turned Turquoise.

"I miss her, Dray. We promised to spend a whole day shopping for gifts at the four Alleys. But because of the stupid Ministry decided to ambush our parents, now Neville is alone, you are scared and I'm..." He stopped, sobbing softly, making Draco hug him softly as the boy cried in his arms.

"Shh, I understand. But we have to be strong. She wouldn't want to see you crying, or not she'll have my head saying I've not done my job of keeping you happy." Draco babbled on, before Hadrian chuckled softly, wiping his tears. "You're rambling, Dray. Thanks for that, kinda needed it." He smiled, making Draco's heartbeat quicken before Bhiti came in.

"Master Draco, Master Hadri, Lord Voldemort requests your presence in the meeting room." The two boys looked at each other in surprise before thanking the elf and running off to the meeting room, only to be met with two Death Eaters stopping them.

"What are you two running around here for? The Dark Lord is having a meeting and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want children disturbing him." Hadrian's eyes flashed ice blue before casting his modified Petrificus on the two Death Eaters, hissing in Parseltounge.

"Hadrian, calm down. Come on, we need to see him." Draco, who somehow managed to understand the things his best friend just cursed about in the Ancient language, said, making his friend calm down immediately before walking in the room as calmly as he could without looking ass if he just cursed two adult Wizards.

"Hadri did you just cursed two of my Death Eaters?" The Dark Lord asked, brushing his newly regrown black hair out of his eyes.

"Yes, but they provoked me first, calling me a child and I shouldn't interfere with your meeting, to which unbeknownst to them if it weren't for me having respect on you, I would've thrown them out of this house just by shifting the wards and burnt them to death."

Hadrian hissed, making the Inner Circle, save his mother and Draco's parents, who were Lord Voldemort's left and right hand man and woman respectively, shiver when they heard the boy reply in Parseltounge as well.

"How did you manage to speak in Parseltounge! Only the Dark Lord can speak in-" Hadrian was already angry, so he just casted an easy modified Cruciatus towards the one who questioned his ability, to which it was Dolores Umbridge. She shrivelled and screamed, as the Cruciatus didn't feel like crawling under her skin, but instead it felt like it was burning her alive.

"Hadri stop, she's had enough." Draco said, calming Hadrian's rage instantly. "Finite." He hissed, lifting the curse as quick as it was casted. "What was that!?" She asked as soon as she recovered, reaching for her wand before Draco stopped her with his wand under her chin. "Now you listen, Umbitch, if it weren't for me having mercy, oh not on you, for my best friend's emotional state because he wouldn't normally cast his Cruciatus, I would've let him continued with you for an hour. Got it?" He hissed, making her nod with fear.

Voldemort chuckled when he realised that these two just showed an impressive display of their abilities, earning them high respect that could be rivalled with his own. "Hadrian, Draco, please take a seat." He said, gesturing to the seats beside him.

Hadrian nodded, sitting beside the Dark Lord as Draco sat on the other side. "Now, as I was saying before Hadrian casted a modified Petrificus on Aubrey and Rosier, we are planning on freeing the rest of our friends from Azkaban and maybe recruiting the Dementors as well." He said,  before Hadrian raised his hand. The Dark Lord signalled for him to speak, ignoring the slight snickers of the Inner Circle.

"My lord, I suggest we get the Dementors first. It's not like I don't want to save my mother but we have the Hufflepuffs Heir right here. In this Manor. Helga Hufflepuff is one of the Witches that convinced the Dementors into Azkaban, and like Parseltounge, Dementor Speak travels through the bloodline and Neville obviously has Dementor Speak. Draco and I are his dorm mates and we've heard his speak this exact language in his sleep."

Umbridge scoffed. "Do you even know what Dementor Speak is? He's probably talking gibberish for all we know!" She said, spiking Hadrian's anger. "Fine. You want to hear him speak it so much. Bhiti!" The house elf appeared immediately beside him.

"Can you please summon Neville to the meeting room?" The house elf nodded before minutes later the Hufflepuff heir, whose eyes are red from so much crying, entered the room. "Yes, my lord, Hadrian, Draco." He said, before looking around in curiousity. "Neville can you please speak Dementor? We're planning on earning the Dementor's trust so they could just let the prisoners go then we feed the 'Light' side to them. Maybe even as punishment to those who question the Dark Lord's power. Or even ours."

Hadrian glared at the witch when he said the last sentence, and smirked as Neville's eyes hardened. Neville hated when people looked down on him, Hadrian hated when he was treated as a child by anyone he doesn't call family, Draco hates when anyone harms Hadrian and Hermione hates it when she is treated as if she isn't knowledgeable just because she wasn't born in a Wizarding family.

"You will regret it as soon as I manage to persuade our new friends." Neville said, to which only Draco, Hadrian and Voldemort could understand. The rest in the room immediately froze as they felt a million degrees colder, before a real Dementor appear beside Neville.

A/N

;) I love you.