9

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, Unity Table, Great Hall, 7:30a.m.

Draco groaned as he sat down, his eyes droopy. "What's wrong now, Dray?" Hadrian asked casually, not looking up from his book as he ate his egg sandwich. "I'm doing great! It's just that I can't find any good potions or charms to help F and G with their Pranks." Draco said, grabbing his usual serving of Fried Eggs and Ham.

"Oh? Why didn't you come to me?" Hermione said as she, Neville and Gemma sat beside both boys, making Hadrian look up. "Or me, even." Draco blushed. "I wanted to help them myself... You guys help me a lot, so I wanted to do something by myself."

Hadrian grinned, petting his shoulder. "You goof. Anyways, speaking of Pranks, I have a good Prank in mind." Hadrian smirked, looking eerily similar to his mother's.

"Oh this is going to be great." Draco smirked as well, looking like his mother's too. "What ever you're planning boys, count me in." Hermione said, smiling. "Same. Uncle Sirius and Father always put sneaky Pranks when it's my birthday." Gemma said, smirking. "Me too. Whatever that Prank is, count me in. I deserve some fun." Neville said, smiling.

"Fred, George! Can you come here?" Hadrian called out, making both twins tilt their heads in confusion made their way over. "I mentioned a Metamorpho Potion a month back, didn't I? Why not we do that on the school?" The twins eyes shone with mischievousness. "That sounds great! When?" Hadrian chuckled. "I don't think we should discuss this here." He said, looking at the rest of the tables.

The twins looked around as well before nodding, going back to their seats. Hadrian looked at the staff table and saw his second uncle's raised eyebrow, making him smile. 'Don't worry, we're not getting into trouble!' He mouthed to his uncle, who just shook his head with a fond smile before going bad to his meal.

Hadrian went back to reading, his mind planning what to do with the Prank. Soon, he smirked before turning to Draco. "Hey, I need to go to the Library for a second. Wait at the Common Room in... about 3 hours." Hadrian said cryptically, before running off, leaving the rest curious.

Hadrian arrived at the library with a smile. He walked over to the 'Potions' sections and started skimming through most of it, before smirking as he found what he was looking for in Potions For Mischief, For We All Love A Laugh by Deverill Dexter. He walked out of the library soon after, taking the route to the dungeons.

"Uncle Sev can I use some Dittany and Meerworms?" He already had the rest so he just needed these. And lucky for him, these two ingredients didn't seem dangerous enough to make Snape suspicious so he nodded and gave Hadrian two jars filled with the needed ingredients. "Thank you, Uncle Sev!" Hadrian said, smiling widely before running back to his tower, his heart hammering with excitement.

"Ah, ickle LeStrange. Where are you going?" Peeves, the school poltergeist appeared, making Hadrian smile. "I'm doing nothing. Just got some ingredients for a potion I'll be making. I'm pretty sure you'll love it, Peeves." The poltergeist looked very excited. "Are you joking?" Hadrian shook his head, before Fred and George came over.

"Ah, Peeves! What are you doing with our lovely Hadrian?" The poltergeist looked at the twins with a glimmer of mischief. "I was just talking. Now what was it that I heard you two had a Prank to pull again?"

And with that the twins managed to get Peeves off Hadrian's shoulders as they talked about various types of pranks they're wishing to release on the school. Hadrian chuckled softly before he ran back to the Unity Tower, hurriedly saying the password to the portrait and scaring the other Heirs and Girl Who Lived.

"Hadri why were you running?" Draco asked once he got over his shock, as his eyes followed the raven haired boy to the sofa. "Well, check this out." He said with a satisfied grin, showing them the book that he borrowed from the library.

"Oh my God this is going to be good." Neville said, smiling mischievously. Draco and the girls mirrors it, making Hadrian smirk. "Well, it'll take a while, about three days." At first they groan, but then they realize something. "That's on Halloween!" Hadrian giggled at their synchronised sentence. "Yeah it is. Perfect time to Prank the man who put blocks on me." Hadrian said, grinning.

"Okay, but where are we going to make it?" Draco asked, his eyes glowing with mischievousness. "Well... that's another problem. I can't use the potions class since Uncle Sev is there. But I guess we can use the ROR." Hermione piped up. "What are you talking about? The Room Of Requirements is a myth." At Hermione's question Hadrian grinned. "Follow me, since you wouldn't believe that the myth is real."

And now they're here, panting as they stare at a blank wall. "So?" Gemma asked, patting her cheek softly. Hadrian walked back and forth three times, quietly muttering something. Before they knew it, a black oak door formed in the wall, making the four gape as Hadrian cheered. "Ladies first." Hadrian said, opening the door for the two girls. They both laughed softly at the gist.

"Are you lads coming or not?" Hadrian asked the two boys standing in front of the door,  mouth still agape. "C-coming!" Draco snapped out of his trance, pulling Neville's sleeve softly. The other boy snapped out of it as well, but that's because he fell face first onto the floor.

"Nev!" Both Hadrian and Draco went to help him, cringing at the second bloody nose. "We really need to protect you, Nev." Hadrian said softly, as the nose snapped back into place as he healed it. "Thanks Hadri. But it's fine. I just need to find out what spell that is and learn more defence spells." Neville said, smiling softly at his friends, who smiled back. "Okay, let's go inside." Draco said, making both boys enter the room.

A/N

I'M BACK CIPHERS! Now I know I said it will be on October 6th but something came up on the 5th and the 6th that I will not have Internet so I'll update 2 days earlier! (Malaysia time)

♡♡♡♡ You guys are the best!