Lemon chapter: Lathaniel x Juvi (A Timeless moment)

LEMON WARNING: In case the Mature Content warning wasn't enough, this is another warning, There is LEMON in this chapter, you have been warned...

Team Natsu continued to watch the Strauss reunion for a moment before they all went home. Lathaniel was walking together with Juvi to their homes, holding hands. Ren&Tana was right next to them.

Tana: "I'll leave you guys along for a bit. I'll be relaxing with my mom for a while."

Lathaniel: "Sure, be safe Ren."

Ren: "You too."

Cats flew off in the direction the Exceeds had left, leaving just Juvi and Lathaniel together in the rain. They finally arrived and stopped in front of just's house.

Lathaniel: "Well, this is your stop. I'll see you tomorrow?"

He loosened his grip on her hand and walked away, but Juvi refused to let go, even tugging on his arm slightly. Lathaniel turned back around and looked back at her. she was looking down, and had a blush on her face.

Lathaniel: "Hm?"

Juvi: "N-now that you're free, do you want to stay at my place for a bit?"

Lathaniel: "Sure, why not?"

Juvi slowly pulled Lathaniel into her home, and Lathaniel let her do as she wished. She led him up to her bedroom and sat him down on her bed. Both of their clothes were soaked with water from the rain.

Lathaniel: "At this rate, our cloths might soak your bed."

Juvi said nothing as she slowly straddled him.

Lathaniel: " Juvi?"

Juvi: "Then, maybe we should t-take our clothes off."

She went in to kiss Lathaniel, and Lathaniel, realizing what she wanted to do, moved in to kiss her as well. Their tongues twirled around each other during their lip-lock, only separating when they needed some air. Lathaniel's hands wandered up to her chest and slowly kneaded her breasts from over her clothes, causing a gentle moan to escape Juvi's mouth during the kiss.

Juvi: "Lathaniel… please be gentle, it's my first time."

Lathaniel slowly felt a blush creep onto his face as he continued kissing Juvi, slowly stripping off her clothing before starting on his own. Their wet clothes were thrown onto the floor as their session of love making continued.

Juvi: "S-So big..."

Juvi went onto her knees and started to rub Lathaniel's now erect member with her hand before slowly taking it into her mouth.

Lathaniel: "That feels so good..."

His head went back slightly as Juvi slowly began bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Slowly going faster as she continued.

Lathaniel: " I'm gonna..!"

Juvi: "It's fine, Cum inside my mouth!"

Lathaniel let out a small groan as he came inside Juvi's mouth. Juvi, surprised by the amount coming out, swallowed it all.

Juvi: "It tastes... actually really good. A-anyways, next is... eep?!"

Lathaniel surprised  Juvi by grabbing her and putting her on the bed, ready to penetrate her.

Juvi: "I-I'm ready, go ahead."

Lathaniel: "Tell me if it hurts..."

Lathaniel slowly thrust his cock inside  Juvi's pussy, causing Juvi to let out a slightly loud moan, followed by a small whimper. Some blood leaked from her pussy.

Juvi: "O-ow..."

Lathaniel: "Are you okay?"

Juvi: "Don't worry, just start moving."

Lathaniel nodded before going in to kiss Juvi, slowly pumping his member inside her as they kissed.  Juvi's small yelps of pain were slowly replaced with moans of pleasure.

Juvi: "Okami-kun, it feels so good! Please, more..!"

Lathaniel, surprised by her sudden provocativeness, quickly obliged with her desire and started to pick up the pace, Juvi's moans were now unrestrained, letting out long and loud moans, causing her to cover her mouth.

Lathaniel: "There's no need to cover your mouth."

Juvi: "B-But, ahh! T-The neighbors..!"

Lathaniel: "Don't worry about them for now,'seductive voice' just focus on the pleasure."

Juvi's arms wrapped around Lathaniel's neck as she pulled him in for another kiss, moaning as she kissed him.

Lathaniel: " Juvi, can I... inside...?"

Juvi: "It's fine! Cum! Put your seed inside me!"

Lathaniel thrust in one final time before cumming inside Lucy, causing Lucy to orgasm soon after. Their session of sex now replaced by their heavy breathing. Lathaniel pulled out his cock and his seed began leaking out from Juvi's insides.

Lucy: "That was amazing Lathaniel..~"

Lathaniel: "It felt great Juvi. I love you~"

Juvi: "I love you too."

The two proceeded to cuddle on Juvi's bed for the rest of the day.