mirajane

Team Natsu, and their latest additions, Wendy Marvell, and Carla, her cat, were on a boat heading to Hargeon Port so that they can get back to Fairy Tail. Natsu and Lathaniel were running around the deck of the boat with their arms swinging around happily in the air. Happy and Ren were flying right next to them.

Lathaniel: "Riding on a boat without getting motion sick is awesome!"

Natsu: "So this is what it feels like? So cool!"

Wendy: "Oh, ummm, I should mention, Troia doesn't-"

Lathaniel suddenly crashed back on the ground as he became motion sick again.

Wendy: "Last... permanently..."

Lathaniel: "Urgh..."

Eventually Natsu fell back over as well and got motion sick along with Lathaniel.

Natsu: "Awww man... Can you cast it again Wendy?"

Wendy: "I'm sorry, Troia gets less effective the more you use it so you should save using it for later."

Gray: "Looks like it's back to barf bags for them."

Lucy started laughing at the two DragonSlayers while Happy began to flirt with Carla. Ren was trying to help (Y/N) recover.

Wendy: "I can't believe we're joining Fairy Tail! This is so exciting!"

Lathaniel: <What is Mira doing right now I wonder? I can't wait to see her!>

Timeskip

Lathaniel walked through the hall and Mirajane was the first to see him walk in. After Lathaniel approached the bar, Mirajane quickly enveloped him in a hug.

Mirajane: "You made it back safely! I'm so glad..."

Lathaniel: "I'm glad I made it back too Mira. I'm not the only one who did though."

Everyone else from the Nirvana mission walked in as well, and Wendy stopped in the center of the hall. Erza and Lathaniel then went to explain what happened during the joint operation and the Situation with Wendy.

Erza: "Long story short, Wendy and Carla are now members of Fairy Tail."

Lathaniel: "Treat them well, alright?"

Wendy: *Bows* it's a pleasure to meet you all!"

All of the men in the hall looked at Wendy and had blushes on their faces as they cheered.

Wakaba: "So adorable!!"

Nab: "Now we have a female Happy!"

Macao: "I'll bet your mom is real pretty!"

Mirajane: "So glad you all made it back safely!"

Erza and Lathaniel then walked up to Makarov to speak to him.

Lathaniel: "Master! It's been a while!"

Erza: "Hello Master."

Makarov: *Nod* "Well done, the both of you! Also... Lathaniel"

Lathaniel: "Yes Master?"

Makarov: "I heard through a little report that you unlocked a new element... care to show us...?"

Everyone: "WHAAAATT?!?!"

Everyone then swarmed Lathaniel

"You can use another element now?!"

"How many is that already?!"

"Could you show us what it is?"

Lathaniel: "Okay, please give me some SPACE!!"