Chapter 10

• Dedicated kay Mike Johnson Co

When we arrived at school, there was a major commotion going on. Everyone has divided into groups, discussing about something.

"Sandy! Cheska!" We turned and so Katie and the girls rushing towards us. "Have you heard the news?"

"What news?" Cheska asked, confused just as I am.

"The exchange student from Bellwood High!" Katie screeched.

"He's a total hottie!" Jessica squealed.

"Totally!" Lexi nodded fervently in agreement.

"He's like a Danny counterpart or something," Katie said, weirded out by the idea.

"What?" Cheska said unbelievably.

They all looked past us.

"Oh! There he is!" Katie pointed.

Cheska and I turned. Despite the crowded hall, we were able to spot the odd one out. Everyone was staring at the same direction: the sandy blonde dude wearing a black leather jacket and faded jeans. Just. Like. Danny.

But of course, they don't look alike.

"Hey," an icy voice came from far behind.

And we all knew where that came from.

Kizzie Dunst.

The sound of her kitten heels clicked against the white linoleum floor until she arrived beside the new guy's locker.

"What do you say..." she ran a lacquered nail over his leather jacket. "If we hang out later?"

"Sure," he smiled back just as sly as Kizzie.

God, they have found each other! They must be soulmates. There must be a song playing in their heads like Colbie Caillat's "Realize" or something.

Kizzie winked. "Later."

We all watched as she catwalked away.