Chapter 9: Don't Leave

When Emma was 5 months along she came into her dorm from class and seen Bucky leaving his bedroom with Ellie. "Bucky?'" she said

"Emma I can explain I.." he said 

"No don't explain anything to me." she said as she started to cry. 

Ellie said "I'm going to go." 

"No Ellie it's clear that he can't seem to let you go so I'm going to leave for good." she said as she pulled out her phone and started to call her dad as she went into her room. She started to pack her room and Bucky came in said "Darlin  no please don't leave you are pregnant with my baby girl." 

"I don't care you don't love me you can't keep it in your pants for me. I know I'm huge and don't feel like having sex all the time Bucky but I'm pregnant and tired and have to walk all over campus and where is my boyfriend banging girls." she said 

"Baby please stop I'm sorry." he said

"I should of known this was a mistake you don't even say it back to me cause you don't love me." she said 

She finished packing her bags and he said "Emmalynn please don't leave." 

"I can't be here anymore Bucky.. you broke my heart." she said as tears fell from her big blue eyes and he said "Emmalynn please don''t leave I didn't mean to cheat on you." 

"I have to go." she said as she carried her stuff out of the dorm meeting Wanda and Nat.

"Hey what's wrong where are you going?' Nat said just as Bucky came out the door.

"Emma please don't go.." Bucky said

"Bucky cheated on me" she said as she left down the hall.

"EMMMA!!!!" Bucky yelled through tears. 

Nat looked at him and said "Bucky how could you cheat on her. You know how it feels to be on the other end of the spectrum how could you do that to her." 

He swallowed hard and said "Cause I got scared I'm falling in love with her and I got scared of my own feelings that I found Ellie earlier this week and started to sleep with her while Emma was in class. She came home early today." 

Wanda said "Bucky you do realize what you have done. You may never see your baby she's going home to Brunswick ." 

"I know.. I don't know what to do and it scares me Wanda" he said as tears fell down his cheeks. 

He went back into his dorm and swallowed hard and he went to his room and laid there hoping that she would come back to him as he cried himself to sleep he swore to her that he was done messing around and then he broke his promise. About an hour later Wanda came bursting into his door "Buck Bucky wake up." 

"What?" he said 

"There's been an accident... it's Emma come on." Wanda said

He saw Steve standing behind her and he said "Emma.." 

"Yes Emma.." she said 

They all went to the ER and Wanda said "Hi we are looking for Emmalynn Spencer." 

"Right this way." the nurse said 

They followed her into her room and they heard the baby's heart beat throughout the room as she had the fetal heart monitor on her stomach. The doctor came in and said "One of you her family.'

"I'm her sister I'm Wanda Barton this is my husband Clint." she said she knew she was lying but her dad wasn't going to be there for another 2 hours."