Chapter 8: Unexpected.

Emmalynn went running to Wanda and Clint's room and said'"Wanda Wanda open up>' as she knocked on her door. 

Wanda came to to the door and said "What is it." 

Emmalynn pushed herself in and said "Hi Clint.... I um um I fuck I'm late." 

Wanda's mouth fell open and said "What? Who the fuck have you been sleeping with?' 

She bit her lip and said "Everytime we fucking drink Wanda I some how find myself fucking Bucky." 

Clint said "Oh shit.. " 

"Aren't you on birth control." Wanda said 

"Yes I am birth control I take the pill every damn day." she said. 

Wanda put her shoes on and said "let's go" 

Wanda took her to get a pregnancy test and they went to back to Wanda's dorm and she went into Wanda's bathroom. She peed on the stick and sat in the floor alone and wiped tears and praying that she wasn't pregnant cause she can't be pregnant by a boy who wasn't ready to let go of his play boy antics for her. 

Bucky came into Wanda's apartment and said "Steve said we were all hanging out here tonight." 

"Yeah.." Wanda said 

Nat came in with Steve with some alcohol and Wanda said "We may not need that much Nat." 

"Where is our resident drunk Emma?' Sam said 

Emmalynn started to sob quietly as she was reading the results and the worse part was the more time the spent together when they weren't sleeping together she was falling in love with him. Emma tried her best to compose herself and she walked out of Wanda's room with the test in her hand and Bucky said "Emma darlin what's wrong." 

Nat said "Here." as Emma stuck the test in her back pocket and said "Nat I can't." 

Wanda knew then her test results if she turned down the drink. "Come on baby let's have fun we are going to play truth or dare tonight." Bucky said

"Then you all can play I'm going to my room" She started to leave

"Baby is this because we have sex when we drink" as he stopped her. 

"No Bucky I'm tired and I don't feel good please" she said 

"Why are you upset talk to me." he said as he rested his forehead against hers. 

She bit her lip and looked down and said"Buck I just I um " 

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his hands on her butt and he said "Baby please just tell I haven't been bringing as many girls as I was before." 

She looked down and said "I know that. I just um" 

"then take the drink." he said 

"I can't.." she said 

"Emma.." he whispered 

"I'm pregnant." She said as she looked up at him as she pulled the test out.

He looked at her and saw the test and he swallowed hard and he said "Um guys um we can't hang out tonight." 

He dragged her down the hall back to their dorm. He shut the door and he said "Emmalynn you told me you were on birth control." 

"I know that cause I am I take it every day like I'm suppose to Bucky..." she said 

He started to pace and freak out and she bit her lip and looked down and wiped tears. "I just um I'll go back to Brunswick and you don't have to worry about anything I know I'm not what you want anyways you don't want a relationship or anything like that." she said as she started to go in her room.