Chapter 6: Junior Year Move In Day

It was move in day for junior year she had managed to finish out her sophomore year with no more run ins with Bucky he finally got the hint that she didn't want him. Juniors and Seniors were allowed to have co ed rooms. She went up to the junior floor and found her RA and said "HI Emmalynn Spencer." 

"Um room 245." Kathy said

"Oh thank you." she said 

She found her room and saw that the door was cracked. She pushed it opened and said "You have got to be kidding me." 

Bucky was standing there with Ellie. "Um Emmalynn.. you are my room mate." he said 

She checked to make sure she had the right room and she closed her eyes and Ellie said "I"m gonna go." as she left the room. 

Bucky came over and said "I swear to God I didn't do this."

"I know that or I would be rooming with Wanda." she said as she found the bedroom his stuff wasn't in." She laid down and he said "You don't have anything else." 

"No." she said as she had her back to him. 

He walked in and slipped off his shoes and laid where she could see him and he pushed her hair back and he said "I've missed you." 

"No you haven't." she said 

"Yes I have." he said

"No you haven't why was Ellie in here when I got here did you two already fuck." she said 

"Emma.." he said 

"Bucky I'm not stupid okay.." she said 

He kissed her and she whispered 'No.. please don't do this to me Bucky." 

"Shut up." he said as he kissed her again and he started to kiss down her neck and she whispered "Bucky please don't do this to me again." as he lifted up her shirt and started to kiss her stomach and he unbuttoned her jeans and she siad 'No Bucky stop please I can't do this with you." 

He came back up to her and said "Why?" 

"Cause I told you I get attached and I can't get attached to you or fall for you. You will only break my heart and now we are room mates and I will only get hurt even more." she said 

"But you are so damn beautiful and I want you." he said

She felt tears in her eyes and she said "Buck I can't you don't want just me you want every other girl and I'm sorry but I can't be one of those girls." as a tear drop fell. 

She pushed him off and got up and left the room to find Wanda and Nat. Bucky laid there and "God why does she have to be so damn difficult." 

That night they all went out to the cookout that was being held for the juniors and seniors in the parking lot. She went over to her jeep and plugged up her phone and turned on the music and poured herself some more bourbon and coke. Wanda and Nat and Emma were up on Steve's tail gate singing "Pontoon." 

Bucky was sitting on his tail gate and Steve hopped up beside him and said "Why is our starting quarterback looking so down." 

"Um because my room mate is Emmalynn and I tried to kiss her and she still doesn't want anything to do with me." Bucky said 

"So go dance with one of your girls.." Steve said

"Steve in case you haven't noticed Ellie is dancing with Dylan and Jensen transferred to UNC and Mckenna ended things with me last year and Brylee is back with her old boyfriend." Bucky said 

Steve looked over at the girls dancing and singing "My Church." Emmalynn seen Bucky and then seen Ellie dancing with Dylan and Brylee dancing with her old boyfriend. She sighed and made him a bourbon and coke in a red solo cup and came over to him and handed it to him. "This doesn't mean you are going to get laid by me but maybe have some fun and quite acting like you can't get any girl you want." 

"Except you." he said as she sat beside him and said "Buck I told you." 

"I know what you said." he said as he rested his forehead against hers. 

She started to sing along to "Boys Round Here' and he stood up in the back of his truck and helped her up and started dance with her. Steve poured them more bourbon as they were dancing to "Creepin" as he whispered the words in her ear. She took his baseball hat and put it on backwards on her head. 

He grabbed her ass and he said "Mmm that ass baby drives me crazy all these fucking curves of yours." as he kissed her. She started to kiss back as he squeezed her ass cheeks and he whispered "Let's go baby now." 

She turned off her jeep and got her phone and they got on the elevator pushed the button to their floor and started to kiss then they went to their room and "Yours or mine baby" he whispered 

"I don't care." she whispered as she kissed him as she dropped her keys and phone in the floor.

They started to pull their clothes off and they went into his room and he pushed into her and he started to slam into her and she screamed "Bucky oh god yes." as she started to work her hips against his. "Yeah baby work those hips." he said as he kissed her. Then he rolled and she was on top of him and she started to ride him and he said "God baby give it to me" as she started to bounce on him as she screamed his name over and over again. He was back on top of her he wrapped her legs around his waist and started pounding into her till he started to coat her walls as he kissed her. 

He rolled off of her and she was breathing heavy and she was about to get up and he pulled her back into bed and he said " no.. you stay right there. I'm not done with you." 

"Buck.." she said 

"doll baby just stop." he said 

A few minutes later they were both a sleep. The next morning they woke up and Bucky was laying on her chest. "Oh god what the fuck happened last night" she whispered

"We had sex clearly." He said as he looked up at her. 

She bit her lip and he said "Shhh don't freak out please don't freak out."

"Bucky it'can't happen again." she said 

"Just stop will you stop you want it you know you do." he said 

She pushed him off and got in the shower in her room.