Chapter 4: Last Minute Party

After the boys started to do shots more cheerleaders and players joined their room after the girls changed into clothes and Emmalynn switched the music to their dance playlist. "Shake Ya Tailfeather" started to play. The girls got back up on the bar top and started to dance on each other. They opened up another bottle of bourbon for them to do more shots Bucky started to dance with Brylee another cheerleader and Emma rolled her eyes. Liam a football player she knew from back home who goes to UGA with her came over and said "Come here you.." as she jumped into his arms. She started to dance with him to "Smack That." and Bucky seen her grinding on him. 

Steve seen the look in his eyes and said "Bucky don't you dare go over there she made it clear that she was not going to be one of your booty calls. She is dancing with someone she knows from back home Liam is from her old high school." 

By the end of the night Bucky took Brylee back to his room and had sex with her and they both passed out afterwards. The next morning Bucky came over to the girls room after he sent Brylee off. He saw a very hung over Emma in the kitchen and he leaned against the counter and said "Have a nice time with Liam." 

"If you are wondering if I slept with him not that it's any of your business but no I didn't sleep with him. He's a friend from home and my ex boyfriend's best friend so there. He did stay with me cause he held my hair while I threw up. I hope Brylee was fun you seem to like us flyers." she said as she walked away. 

"What's your problem Emma? You are being a bitch to me." he said 

"My problem is I hate guys like you that play the charm card turn on all the charm in the world you with perfect blue eyes and killer smile and darlin this and darlin that then once you get what you want you drop them like a hat or you keep them on speed dial to scratch that itch of sex which for you seems to be all damn day. You don't even care about how it makes them feel or let me guess I'm the first one that has actually let it be known the others don't care that they get dropped at the door the next morning or get dropped in the middle of the day claiming to have class." she said 

"It was one time Emma I fucked you one time and had one make out session Emma what the fuck is wrong with you." he said 

She shook her head and said "You don't get it do  you. It may have been one make out session and one time but I don't like random hook ups I hate them that's what I was trying to tell you when you thought that I thought you was hard when it was your cup I knew it was your damn cup." as she wiped tears and went to her room. 

That afternoon Emma was alone in the dorm and she started to drink some beer and turned up "Tin Man" as she drank her 3rd beer. Bucky came in from class and heard the music and went to go in and felt that door was locked. He looked down and Steve said "The girls said to leave her alone to let her have her time alone." 

Bucky went into his room and sighed "What the fuck did I do Steve" 

"You slept with a girl who is tender hearted Bucky she may be a red head but that doesn't mean she doesn't have feelings." Steve said 

Then they heard "Womanizer" coming from her room and Steve smirked and said "Nat said she's been in a mood today it switches from Bitch to Emma." 

Across the hall Wanda walked in and found her dancing to Womanizer as she sang into her beer bottle as she was standing on the bar top. She started to record her and sent it to Steve. He started laughing and Bucky said "What's so funny." 

He showed him the video of her dancing on her bar top in her hoodie and shorts with her beer. "She's drunk." he said 

Steve texted her back and said "Is she drunk?'

"She's had 5 beers" she texted back.

"Wanda said she's had 5 beers." Steve said as he started to do his homework. 

Bucky went into his bedroom and laid down to take a nap. Nat came in from class and Wanda showed her the video of Emma and started laughing and said "That's a good song to be blaring Emmalynn." 

"I thought so too." she said 

The boys came in and she seen Bucky and she got up and went into her room. Nat said "Buck you have to understand she's tenderhearted and to her you made her feel like she wasn't good enough to have a relationship with." 

"I don't do relationships you know that Nat." Bucky said 

"Then you need to leave her alone." Wanda said 

She came out and said "That won't be problem I'm sorry girls but I put in a transfer to be moved to another dorm so I'm moving out this weekend." in a pair of ripped jeans and a hoodie with her keys. 

"What?'Wanda said

"I um it will be easier on me besides I"m getting one of the single dorms." she said as she walked out of the suite. 

"I am sorry girls" Bucky said as he left and caught up to her and said "Emmalynn why are you punishing the girls cause you are mad at me." 

"Because I don't want to see you." she said as the elevator doors closed. 

Bucky went to Ellie's room and took out his frustration with Emma on her. He got up and started to get dressed and she said "You don't want to stay the night." 

"Not tonight darlin I have an early practice." he said as he pulled his pants on. 

"Ok well good night Buck." she said 

"Good night." he said then he left her room. 

He got to his room and took a shower and then went to bed.